Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    only my 2nd photo period run i've been doing autoflowering varieties.

variety grown: Rare Dankness- The Ox, & Pineapple hashplant, and BC Bud depot's God Bud. all regular sex
    ( Rare Dankness- rare darkness was supposed to be in this grow to but due to odd germination issues its not in this round)

medium: 50/50 mix of M3 organic medical marijuana soil and Fox Farms ocean forest in air-pots and smart pots

Lighting: LED (blackstar chrome, california lightworks 200w solarflare) with supplemental CFL

status as of now: 2 pineapple hashplant up and about 7 days old both planted in same 2 gal air-pot until sexed.
    2 The Ox up one at 7 days one at about 3 both in 32oz cups tiered to make it about 40oz these will also go into 2 gallon air pot once sex is suspected.
    2 god bud just dropped into shotglass of distilled water tonight these will go into 5 gallon smart pot until sex is show and any males will be chopped or if both female then multipot grow.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    and i've got to put a BIG THANK YOU out there to the very Funky Weed Fairy who made some godbud magically appear in my little paws. I have high hopes for this variety and its potential to help my wifes fibromyalgia

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Funk blessings on your grow, bro. Funk'n fairy's! Have to watch out for them funkers. Just a heads up Ive heard the Bc gears been getting bad germination complains. Had 2 buddies try their Purple Budha and The Big, and a couple God Buds I gifted them, and ended up with One the Big male and 2 females of Purple Budha. But shiite out of 28 seeds that's not good. Just wanna let you know just in case you think it was your thumbs. As anything in this game, plan for everything and expect nothing, and be happy. Peace and funk Stoked to see them Pineapple Hash plant, got a half of pack left, the other half I never heard how they did for them. Funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by prezdickie View Post
    and i've got to put a BIG THANK YOU out there to the very Funky Weed Fairy who made some godbud magically appear in my little paws. I have high hopes for this variety and its potential to help my wifes fibromyalgia
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    My PHP is doing great and my younger Ox is good at about 7 days but my older Ox at about 14 days same as php is a crazy mutant?! most likely male but we'll see...
    here are some pics

rd start 006.jpgrd start 004.jpgrd start 005.jpg

God bud, both seeds germinated had about inch long tails and went into peat pucks before they get put into cabinet with others

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    maybe i spoke too soon looks like only one of my godbud seedlings is going to make it, lil one that got her head bumped during transport hasn't made any progress, my own dumb fault for letting peat puck fall on side and roll while moving. but good news is Mrs. raredankness herself weighed in on my mutant Ox and said keep for sure that mutation comes from the stone Mt father and it was what moonshine was looking for when he picked them for the cross i guess they can even get trichs on leaves as lil ones still hope its a female but even if its a male i might have to keep em to save pollen if it indeed is the early frosting variety.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Hey, prez-

I'm flipping a bcbd godbud tonight, but I took some clones off her to make some new mothers. If your remaining girl gives you problems or if you want to try another pheno, PM me.
    Last edited by RacerX; 12-07-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    just might be some fight left in that lil GB seed yet... she's standing back up on her own again, but hasn't grow at all and shell is still covering top by 90% i put drops of water on shell to try to soften it so the lil one can break free but i can't cull it yet if its trying so hard to live...

also i just transplanted the Mutant Ox to a 1.5 gallon air-pot and looked like good timing roots were starting to encircle that 32oz cup she was in.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Same thing happened to my The Big when I cracked two of em, just seemed week and couldn't get past that first node stage. Seems to be a common occurrence with BC BUD DEPOT gear, hope it pulls through, if not sounds like a plan b just chimed in, wink wink, funk on and blessings for the Mrs and yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by prezdickie View Post
    just might be some fight left in that lil GB seed yet... she's standing back up on her own again, but hasn't grow at all and shell is still covering top by 90% i put drops of water on shell to try to soften it so the lil one can break free but i can't cull it yet if its trying so hard to live...

also i just transplanted the Mutant Ox to a 1.5 gallon air-pot and looked like good timing roots were starting to encircle that 32oz cup she was in.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    good news is all goes well in the grow space, PHP are bushing up nicely and both ox are looking sturdy (thick stems for such little ones) and both GodBud are still kicking, i actually had to pry apart the cotyledons since they'd been stuck in seed for so long but there is new green growth on it now, what a lil fighter, and its sibling looks fine but small for its age thou i imagine its shooting roots all over from being planted right into the 5 gal smart pot

bad news is my wifes stepfather is back in ICU his cancer is pretty bad and he just had to have open heart surgery, we're not really expecting him to make it very long. So i had to go back and pick up the grow gear we'd gotten him as an early x-mas present. but now i will have a new tent to expand my grow into...
    its bitter sweet, love to expand my area to get to some stuff i haven't had a chance to grow but didn't want to get it this way.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Congrats on this round of germinating, and keep up the great fight. Sorry to hear of your wife's family problems and funk bless.
    Funk Monk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast