GodBud in all her glory

gb 5.jpggb 1.jpggb 4.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Godbud will get the axe on Easter Sunday!
    She seems to have stalled all growth, but still looks beautiful. Sunday will be end of 2 week flush. Can't wait to get her hung up. Not looking forward to trim thou she's leafy.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    she's gotten very dark well except for the one smaller plant which grew in the same pot and turned into only a single spear of bud since the big girl strangled her out, she stands out like a sore thumb now since she's much lighter colored compared to big girl, Again I must thank my Funky Friend for giving me the chance to enjoy this beauty. Very Excited for easter chop and i'll get some naked pics of her on her once all those leaves start coming off
    GB 003.jpgGB 001.jpgGB 002.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    After 3 hours of trimming with my wife we got 403 wet grams of Godbud hanging to dry. nice dense buds with some deep colors and some lighter. my camera was gone so i had to take pics with the tablet so they aren't great but here she is at the end.
    pile.jpgcola.jpgGB.jpg

A big thank you goes out to a Funky Friend of mine who made this haul possible, i'm sure my wife will have many more comfortable nights thanks to the medicinal value of this beautiful plant.

and i'm sure the rope of GB scissor hash i rolled up in a jay of the very last of her buku will put her on her butt!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Congrats on the nice pull Prezdickie! God Bud turned out colorful and sounds like a plentiful girl. Very nice on the thumb work and thank you for taking the time and displaying you run of funk, funk bless and hope this strain is the winner for the misses and brings her relief like she's never funk'n felt, peace and funk
    Funk Monk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234