Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Status
    Liked
    43 times
    Very nice!! You seem to have some sick LSTing skills. Could you go through more specifically your approach to LSTing? Few questions off the top of my head are: When do you start, when do you adjust (time, before/after watering), how long do you lst, do you also top? Anything else you do or can think of would be appreciated. Nice grow!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    366 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTrader View Post
    Very nice!! You seem to have some sick LSTing skills. Could you go through more specifically your approach to LSTing? Few questions off the top of my head are: When do you start, when do you adjust (time, before/after watering), how long do you lst, do you also top? Anything else you do or can think of would be appreciated. Nice grow!
    Thanks man. I bend them over when they have about 4 nodes. I cut coat hangers and hook one end and stake them over. I veg for 4 weeks usually and I keep staking the branches down as long as possible. I try to maintain an even canopy so I continue tying branches and adjusting well into flower.

You have to be careful with the older branches, as the become more "woody" they want to snap. A lot of people say to bend after watering but I personally think before is better. I dont top but you could but would want to veg longer.

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    How'd the OG turn out? I have a RP OG bean that I haven't popped and an og 18 I'm about to flip. I'm kinda excited. I looove OG. And the last pics of yours looked gospel. Straight out of the good book. Cannabible
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    366 times
    Turned out great. Very tasty and potent as hell.. ai like the AK better though but the OG is a great smoke.

Status
    Liked
    43 times
    Pic of my attempt at RP OG Kush. I have just 1 plant. You are right, RP OG Kush doesn't seem to like LST or being topped. Its finally come around but for a while was looking pretty bad after heavy LST and then a top. I probably started too early and did the topping before it had recovered from LST. I don't know, im new.... This is day 32.

RP OG Kush.jpg

I cant figure out how you get such round even plants without topping. This is a OG Tahoe from Cali Conn that was heavily LSTed (probably started too early as well) but not topped. No where near the evenness of yours.

CC OG Tahoe #3.jpg

Anyway, thought i'd share my RP OG Kush but also wanted to show what the unskilled of us come up with from LST.
    Last edited by ElTrader; 02-03-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    366 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTrader View Post
    Pic of my attempt at RP OG Kush. I have just 1 plant. You are right, RP OG Kush doesn't seem to like LST or being topped. Its finally come around but for a while was looking pretty bad after heavy LST and then a top. I probably started too early and did the topping before it had recovered from LST. I don't know, im new.... This is day 32.

RP OG Kush.jpg

I cant figure out how you get such round even plants without topping. This is a OG Tahoe from Cali Conn that was heavily LSTed (probably started too early as well) but not topped. No where near the evenness of yours.

CC OG Tahoe #3.jpg

Anyway, thought i'd share my RP OG Kush but also wanted to show what the unskilled of us come up with from LST.
    Looks great! Its really all in the strain, some just dont like being bent over..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234