Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    This test thread will be for MOIO and his Crazy Haze x Banana Bubba OG & Crazy Haze x Trinity OG. I have popped 4 of each variety and these are regular beans. I will be running the same nutrient regimen that i am currently running. Will be using UFO LED's for veg, and a 600watt HPS for flower. Pro Mix HP that i amended, starting in root plugs and eventually transplanting into 1.7 gallon rose buckets. Heres all the stuff i will be using.

Primordial Solutions Line (Rootamentary, Sea Green, True Bloom, & Root Bloom (Myco Mix))
    Foli-Organic Line (Root Rush, Ultra Veg, & Bloom Zoom)
    Hi Brix Molasses
    Guano (Mexican & Seabird)
    Steamed Bonemeal
    Hygrozyme
    Earth Juice Micro
    Caps Bennes (Nute, Foliar & Root)
    Sea Kelp Extract
    Pure Liquid Sunshine
    TEAS, TEAS, TEAS....

***UPDATE***

these babies are all a couple weeks old and doing great. already looking to have a nice variety of phenos... MOIO can chime in and let me know what im workin with... here ar some updates hots as of today...

CHxT
    SAM_4441.jpgSAM_4442.jpgSAM_4443.jpg
    CHxBB
    SAM_4444.jpgSAM_4445.jpgSAM_4446.jpg
    BOTH
    SAM_4447.jpgSAM_4448.jpg
    Last edited by theduns; 09-30-2012 at 01:24 AM.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Stoked to see these one's flower out. I look forward to see this one funk on your garden. Funk blessings on this run and duns. funk off
    Funk Monk

usually at your moms but if not jacksbeanstock
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    1414 times
    I appreciate ya testin my work bro.....wow I'm surprised how big they are already holmes.....I just started testing the bananabubba crosses n trini myself. I got scared cuz i forced a rootbound hermi from a four foot seedlin trini in a 20 oz cup so i testest a few of each the trini mixes under my shade tree straight to bloom from seed n light stressed um bad though in they look pretty amazing n smell even more amazing......that Christ Complex though is pretty fast growing......honestly so cooked though i cant see thee keyboard right tonight..... whoops

peace

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    FYI- "Christ Complex" is the Crazy Haze x Trinity OG.... (for those who dont know...)
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    19 times
    theduns
    +
    moio
    =
    2 of my fav people

word up!
    fido

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    1414 times
    Man FIDO! Great to see ya brother.....see so many my bros are here i gotta try in be sorta nice! he he he......i miss taliking to ya all the time Fido.....hope all the family drama has chilled some in all cuz I aint heard from ya very much.....Fido likes the Moio's beasties n beautys so the Moio likes Fido......peace n Welcome...........Fido is great people n one the nicest most positive dudes on the net..... like the green bear.....

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Yall the new tag team wrestlers...LOL

Good luck with crazy truck....

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post
    Yall the new tag team wrestlers...LOL

Good luck with crazy truck....

ohhhhh what a ruuushhhhhhh!!!! lol
    (((theduns)))

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I've got some of this gear, too, that I'll be popping soon, so I want eyes on this grow. Can't wait to watch duns work his magic on moio's mojo.

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    1414 times
    I'm excited to see peeps results of these Crazy Haze mixes.......I've never had a screamin haze that could perform so well domestic situations. I grew couple hundred "haze" mixes out when I found the Mornin Daze of Medic's I crossed to a Mikado/Oaxacan used to make Crazy Haze.....None were worth smoking n most just screwed up accept this one Mdaze just had this incredible zang goin on at the end of the season so I finished it inside and rejuvd it.....she kicked ass but was still a lil long flowering n wanted to grow n grow n grow too for a hydro set............That Mdaze mixed really well with the mik/oaxacan.....what I wanted was the fast mik to improove the structure/flower time n the oaxacan to maintain or improove the haze buzz crossed to the Mornin daze.....and between these two gene pools and the mango haze and sour diesel of the Morning daze I thought it sorta remade the original haze recipe just lil'different moio style...plus that oaxaca came from Zapatec holy peeps n is sacremental herbs man.....what we want is sacremental quality sativa out there more ........well i got lucky.........I'm totally amazed that this is a very very dominant haze plant n even its hybrids are breeding very true haze traits in the sat phenos.....with some these first testers I've almost cringed hoping there wasn't wild type ropey retarded haze phenos in my sat expression but so far not any of those have came up.....of course its possible and i'd like to know if/when it happens though but thats not this projects aim.......

Ps dunns....my couple chz/trini stress testers I showed ya is all I've bloomed of them but even in the shade getting 2 hours of full light a day and light interrupted they are tight tight tight stacked nodes almost no stretch....Crazy haze dont stretch but will keep growing entire bloom so start her flower reasonable height man but that trini every single plant hardly stretched compared to a normal kush stretch.........I swear the trini is the terminator green giant next generation of cali style green bud kush nugs.....things are so virile in rooty though I think a few people cause stressed hermis in the original trini stocks cuz they could not handle her dance like me and got scared.....I swear the trinis root system is easy three times any plant I've evergrown...only thing is outside her buds are gettng dso big shes ruinin her branches and is all tied up as she ripens n dangling limp....
    ..be careful of her mixes especially to that crazy haze its gonna go nuts.....

good luck
    Last edited by moio; 10-01-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast