Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    Those plants are NICE lookin meds. Hope those chunks of funk rock your dome mang!
    Smoking gardens clean dry!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TrippyHippy View Post
    Those plants are NICE lookin meds. Hope those chunks of funk rock your dome mang!
    That's Hippy, great to see you around again. The #1 pheno is so tasty and funky, so the #3 is really exciting cause it's got a berry esience instead of lemon pledge, keep it funky and let's not talk bout the Fuely skunky goodness coming of the Skunky Deez, can't wait on this one.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Well after 4 days in pure darkness without any water, this funky lady has been chop chopped. This goodness stinks way more of a berry sweetness than the #1's lemon pledge. Stalled on chopping this when I wanted too, but all goes well with a lil extra time. The #3 went for a total of 10 weeks today. Funk blessings

IMAG3047.jpgIMAG3048.jpgIMAG3049.jpgIMAG3050.jpgIMAG3051.jpgIMAG3052.jpgIMAG3053.jpg
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    # 3 sounds like a keeper phenol with the diff.berry taste than the lemon, great find bro and awesome pics that's what I like the bestest is the great pics,well maybe not the bestest ,tasting is the bestest but you know what I mean funkbro,hehe...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Looks like you've got the funkin' funk on your hands Funk. Shit looks super dope as always. Much love and respect. State.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n8tivefarmer View Post
    # 3 sounds like a keeper phenol with the diff.berry taste than the lemon, great find bro and awesome pics that's what I like the bestest is the great pics,well maybe not the bestest ,tasting is the bestest but you know what I mean funkbro,hehe...n8tive
    Brother N8tive, I know what you mean bro, lol. Just blazed the #3 and oh my goodness homie, talk about complex flavoring funk'n going down on the palate. No joke homie let me just rattle off a few things that the tongue picked up: Creamy poo, thick, hashy, kushy, rotten berry, earthy, fuely goodness, no joke on this pheno homie. This one is the beez kneez and I loved the results off the #1 Lemon pheno, but the #3 takes the cake bar none, funk on
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevatedState View Post
    Looks like you've got the funkin' funk on your hands Funk. Shit looks super dope as always. Much love and respect. State.
    Thanks state, much blessings broski. This surely was a crowd pleasure and Pure Funk for the tongue and mind, funk on
    Funk Monk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456