Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    I was blessed with winning these genetics from the WW raffle a few months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST TRIED TO UPLOAD PICS!!!EXCEEDED MY QUOTA????Will post pics when I figure this out."Bert"!!!!!??? Anyway, 2 catch everyone up to date,this is the deal. After receiving my Afghan Hound beens, I had not planned on funkin with them until next summer ,seeing how my bro,Oldluck and I already have our hands full.But I could'nt resist the force, and had 2 pop just 1.Was'nt sure if it was 2 late (july),or where will I stick it?ect...ect June 28th 1 seed was placed in wet paper towel.june 29 the tail is out,and put in light potting mix.july 1st leaves and 24hrs of cfls,10X 26watt bright white.On days 8,9,and 10 I set her outside for a couple of early AM sunlight,and again at late evening for sunset.On day 11,SHE became a "outdoor dog"!! A 3 gal hole was dug and treated with "The Mushroom Stuff" Root starter,Stimulater,Enhancer.Then filled with Miracle Grow Organics Choice soil amended with organic cow manure compost,and boiled coffee grounds. The avg. temp here for the mo. of july was 97.6 degrees,1/8 in rainfall!!!!!!!Sounds like a Cannobi Stress Test to me!!!!!!More 2 cum when I get this picture thing straight

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    im here

Admin

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1905 times
    Try again and see if it works.

Not sure why it's saying you exceeded, it's set to unlimited.

I cleared the site cache, so should help.

Bert

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Funk'n crom and his damn mind funk'n abilities. lol. The force is in ya, and so pop off and funk off. Im with ya on this ride, and see what ya can do when the clock is limited. I bet she still pulls dank and stank.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTGAGE View Post
    I was blessed with winning these genetics from the WW raffle a few months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST TRIED TO UPLOAD PICS!!!EXCEEDED MY QUOTA????Will post pics when I figure this out."Bert"!!!!!??? Anyway, 2 catch everyone up to date,this is the deal. After receiving my Afghan Hound beens, I had not planned on funkin with them until next summer ,seeing how my bro,Oldluck and I already have our hands full.But I could'nt resist the force, and had 2 pop just 1.Was'nt sure if it was 2 late (july),or where will I stick it?ect...ect June 28th 1 seed was placed in wet paper towel.june 29 the tail is out,and put in light potting mix.july 1st leaves and 24hrs of cfls,10X 26watt bright white.On days 8,9,and 10 I set her outside for a couple of early AM sunlight,and again at late evening for sunset.On day 11,SHE became a "outdoor dog"!! A 3 gal hole was dug and treated with "The Mushroom Stuff" Root starter,Stimulater,Enhancer.Then filled with Miracle Grow Organics Choice soil amended with organic cow manure compost,and boiled coffee grounds. The avg. temp here for the mo. of july was 97.6 degrees,1/8 in rainfall!!!!!!!Sounds like a Cannobi Stress Test to me!!!!!!More 2 cum when I get this picture thing straight
    Lets try again shall we.alien tech.jpgAFGAHN HOUND.jpgAs you can see ,She started off a little hot.AFGAHN HOUND2.jpgBut she did'nt mind too much.4wks.jpg4wks 5wks.jpg5wks40days.jpg Af50.2.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    863.jpgthis is 5wks897.jpg895.jpgAH3.jpg 1st showed sex in 52days820.6.jpg8.20.1.jpgAfter 1 wk. in flower828.3.jpg828.5.jpgthe first 7 days of flower= 7in growth!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS A VERY AGGRESSIVE PLANT!!!!!!!!!!!! It towers over everything its age!Indoor,mixed grow,without early training it could pose a prob.Other strains might not be able to keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Today brings us to 1wk of flower828.7.jpg828.4.jpg828.1.jpgAFGAHN HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I can go back and fill in the blanks for you guys.After about 6wks the plants start to lock out N due to TAP H2O.I was warned about this,but ya gotta use what ya got.My older plants did the same,but managed to straighten out in about 10 days with a dose of Miracid.Even with 20 out of her first 30 days over 100 degrees,tap water,and myself, weighing her down,this plant just keeps growing,and growing.Any questions?? Hey Crom, I'm still tryn 2 figure out how you got the funkn roids in the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jedi secrets
    Last edited by EIGHTGAGE; 08-29-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTGAGE View Post
    Today brings us to 1wk of flower828.7.jpg828.4.jpg828.1.jpgAFGAHN HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I can go back and fill in the blanks for you guys.After about 6wks the plants start to lock out N due to TAP H2O.I was warned about this,but ya gotta use what ya got.My older plants did the same,but managed to straighten out in about 10 days with a dose of Miracid.Even with 20 out of her first 30 days over 100 degrees,tap water,and myself, weighing her down,this plant just keeps growing,and growing.Any questions?? Hey Crom, I'm still tryn 2 figure out how you got the funkn roids in the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jedi secrets
    The Force is strong in this one!!!!!!!!!!!862.jpg869.jpg828.0.jpg

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Looking good, can't wait for the smoke report on this 1. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    and their out of the GATE !! ............8th! I BELIEVE !!
    call subway and order me a SUUB'D lol

peace and outdo cannobi
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed