Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    GREAT looking grow, 8.

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Man I wish I got a notification everytime someone posts in my section so I may follow along for the ride!! BUT it is nice to be able to see a few weeks of posts in one sitting lol Great work 8! That pheno looks nice for sure! What smells is she giving off? Stoked that out of one bean you got a female! Sometimes I get a wild hair and pop 2 beans of something. I figure with the 50/50 m/f ratio of regular seed should provide a good sample of the male and female. I don't get mad when a female brings a friend so 2 females is better then one, always! Either way I think you should be pleasantly surprised my brotha! Glad you enjoyed the stretch too! There are some stretchy ones in the packs here and there, as you may notice with Freegrow's current run, but the node spacing and yield the stretchy ones put off is worth it if you have the vertical space! Killin it 8! Glad your runnin her outdoors too! All the gear from this batch of seeds, Alien Reunion, Area 91, Citrusdawg, Super Diesel Dawg Haze, AOG#3 x Aliendawg, were all bred outdoors in the beautiful coastal Southern California sun so they are probably stoked to be growing outdoors! I think you got some of the Force on your side by the way, if your pullin a female first try with one seed! OH and I think the "steroids" you speak of are from the local soil here in Dagobah. Planet is green for a reason! Keep up the great work brotha 8! Ridin for the last few laps I must!

Crom

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    [QUOTE=Crom;22848]Man I wish I got a notification everytime someone posts in my section so I may follow along for the ride!! BUT it is nice to be able to see a few weeks of posts in one sitting lol Great work 8! That pheno looks nice for sure! What smells is she giving off? Stoked that out of one bean you got a female! Sometimes I get a wild hair and pop 2 beans of something. I figure with the 50/50 m/f ratio of regular seed should provide a good sample of the male and female. I don't get mad when a female brings a friend so 2 females is better then one, always! Either way I think you should be pleasantly surprised my brotha! Glad you enjoyed the stretch too! There are some stretchy ones in the packs here and there, as you may notice with Freegrow's current run, but the node spacing and yield the stretchy ones put off is worth it if you have the vertical space! Killin it 8! Glad your runnin her outdoors too! All the gear from this batch of seeds, Alien Reunion, Area 91, Citrusdawg, Super Diesel Dawg Haze, AOG#3 x Aliendawg, were all bred outdoors in the beautiful coastal Southern California sun so they are probably stoked to be growing outdoors! I think you got some of the Force on your side by the way, if your pullin a female first try with one seed! OH and I think the "steroids" you speak of are from the local soil here in Dagobah. Planet is green for a reason! Keep up the great work brotha 8! Ridin for the last few laps I must!

Crom[/QUOT Now that the teacher is back in the class room,I must be done screwN around if I really want 2 make JEDI!!!!!!!!!No more tap H2o for this dog,93.4.jpgPrimo,cal/mag+,and superthrive Bout ta clean up my tap H2O boo boos 93.1.jpg 2 large fan leaves,and 4 others. 6 bad leaves may not sound like alot for a whole plant,but it hurts my feelings....Well lets see what this doggy wants to do!93.2.jpg93.3.jpgAFGHAN HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!93.5.jpg93.9.jpg93.8.jpg93.7.jpg93.jpgHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Lovin that pheno brotha! What smells are you gettin off the stem rub? Lemon Skunky Flintstone Vitamins funk with some Cherry, or more of a cherry funk incense? Maybe something totally different? Looks like she's gonna yield nicely too! Don't you just love how she looks! Leaf/plant structure is awesome! I hope you kept cuts! If not I would! Keep bringing the fire!

Crom

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    For sure 8Gage, for one swing into the galaxy and looks ya came home with something out of the world, as soon as I read Crom's smell description, I have one of those Lemon Skunky Flintstone Vitamins funk with some Cherry, and couple more the cherry funk incense. They all smell dank, but one smell prude and rude, more like a rubermade smells with a lemon zing to it. Funk on
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    The smell seems to have mellowed out a bit as she has gotten older.More of the lemon/skunky twang and less cherry/coffee from its early days. I have noticed that the smell comes and goes.Inside and outside..Been wondering if its me ,mabe the nutes???mabe this happens naturally??Been reading again and came across interesting stuff about inhancing flavors.By this being a "citris base "[smelling] plant ,By adding citris,lemon,lime,orange peelings to compost tea,and or soil, this helps provide and inhance the building blocks for the plant to produce its own flavor.I'm looking into these claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    For sure 8Gage, for one swing into the galaxy and looks ya came home with something out of the world, as soon as I read Crom's smell description, I have one of those Lemon Skunky Flintstone Vitamins funk with some Cherry, and couple more the cherry funk incense. They all smell dank, but one smell prude and rude, more like a rubermade smells with a lemon zing to it. Funk on

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTGAGE View Post
    The smell seems to have mellowed out a bit as she has gotten older.More of the lemon/skunky twang and less cherry/coffee from its early
    days. I have noticed that the smell comes and goes.Inside and outside..Been wondering if its me ,mabe the nutes???mabe this happens naturally??Been reading again and came across interesting stuff about inhancing flavors.By this being a "citris base "[smelling] plant ,By adding citris,lemon,lime,orange peelings to compost tea,and or soil, this helps provide and inhance the building blocks for the plant to produce its own flavor.I'm looking into these claims.
    I just use Sweet, or another molasses product that derived from Magnesium Sulfate. Botanicare also has Citrus Sweet, and Grape Sweet. I use RAW, but they have a new product called Strapped; which is a black strapped molasses product. I don't think you'll need any enhancement of citrus with this strain though let me tell ya! Try this one with out a citrus boost and see how she comes out. This way your not thinkin the product did all that! She's a tangy vitamin haze smell with a cherry undertone, or close to that. You have a SLH leaning pheno, or a good mix of the two. Buds will tell! Stoke is coming back...Dammit!!! Stoked again! Free hold me down brotha! lol

Crom

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I use one from the grocery store that is all natural and has b1, iron in it and it's 4 bucks a bottle, been using it for over a year now, and couldnt be happier. That stapped stuff got pulled by us, cause it was leaking out the bottles. I believe it's uncle ber or something, has a rabbit on the bottle, itls in the organics section at your local food store. Funk off
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom View Post
    I just use Sweet, or another molasses product that derived from Magnesium Sulfate. Botanicare also has Citrus Sweet, and Grape Sweet. I use RAW, but they have a new product called Strapped; which is a black strapped molasses product. I don't think you'll need any enhancement of citrus with this strain though let me tell ya! Try this one with out a citrus boost and see how she comes out. This way your not thinkin the product did all that! She's a tangy vitamin haze smell with a cherry undertone, or close to that. You have a SLH leaning pheno, or a good mix of the two. Buds will tell! Stoke is coming back...Dammit!!! Stoked again! Free hold me down brotha! lol

Crom
    Funk Monk

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I use one from the grocery store that is all natural and has b1, iron in it and it's 4 bucks a bottle, been using it for over a year now, and couldnt be happier. That stapped stuff got pulled by us, cause it was leaking out the bottles. I believe it's uncle ber or something, has a rabbit on the bottle, itls in the organics section at your local food store. Funk off
    I use Earth Juice Hi-Brix. I was using grocery-store molasses, but the Hi-Brix is cheaper, and it's intended for horticultural use, so no sulfur, etc. I get a gallon for about $18, I think, and Grandma's (or whatever I was buying) was like $5 a pint, I think. Or I was medicated... But that's what I think.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Didja ever see The Big Lebowski? I feel like Donny...

/"So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..."

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed