Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTGAGE View Post
    I can't help it!!!!!But I believe you knew this was going to happen!!FunkN around with Cannobi will get ya "Mind Funked" every time!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Killer job homesky! Can't wait to hear if she's a good one for you since you got that iron lung going on. Stay up and funky eight.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Oh she's a good one alright!!I still can't find one ta sit me down,but she makes me dance!!No literally!!This is that "music groovin""body bobin""feel good"smoke!!!AFGHAN HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Killer job homesky! Can't wait to hear if she's a good one for you since you got that iron lung going on. Stay up and funky eight.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTGAGE View Post
    Attachment 13781Does'nt look like much huh,...99.5grams@61% humidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll post up some better pics and such in about a week.The lemon smell is 90%, the other 10% is???????Alien umph!!!!!!!!!On the inhale,keep in mind curing has'nt started yet,I get lemon PEZ,then REALLY good expansion in the chest and lungs!!!Exhales creamy,not harsh.Instant high already!!A few weeks in jars,and ooohweee!!!!!!!!!ThankX Giving PM's will be sent out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AFGHAN HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!Simply put, would I grow this again??NOT EVEN THE FORCE COULD STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!Crom,!!We need to talk...What other surrrprize blessings from another world ya got tucked away??
    I'm all tweeked from reading this description. I LOVE seeing this kind of excitement - it's contageous! Thanks, 8 - you've made this really fun.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    No, Thank you all,and THE CHICKEN JUST FLEW THE COUP!!I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    I'm all tweeked from reading this description. I LOVE seeing this kind of excitement - it's contageous! Thanks, 8 - you've made this really fun.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    IMAG1414.jpgIMAG1413.jpgIMAG1412.jpgIMAG1411.jpg
    Smells: Musky, zesty lemon, creamy, hashy, earthy, spicey, not very sweet but its there
    Taste: Smooth, creamy, lemon, hazey, spice, herb, hashy, not very loud but coats your mouth like organic meds should, and props to the chef.
    Effect: Not rude at all but smooth and warm intro. taking you softly into a cozy feeling to an uppity head intake. Not energetic but thoughtful and mood enhancing. I'd take this medicine in the day or night time, with no worries of feeling burned out or hard crash. Not an overwhelming urge for food, but thirst is an every occurrence with smoking flowers. Gets a lil heavy around the eyes but nothing to the saggy feel. I love the flavor and smell, but the medical effect is funk'n great. Props to Eightgage and his funky thumbs for rocking this outdoor and doing a funktastik job with Cannobi's Genetics Afghan Hound. Funk you
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Thank you sir!!Your words are to kind.But now it's official!!You heard it here first!!!!!!!!!!!!Afghan Hound gets to thumbs up!!2nd and 3rd opinions should be in soon!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    IMAG1414.jpgIMAG1413.jpgIMAG1412.jpgIMAG1411.jpg
    Smells: Musky, zesty lemon, creamy, hashy, earthy, spicey, not very sweet but its there
    Taste: Smooth, creamy, lemon, hazey, spice, herb, hashy, not very loud but coats your mouth like organic meds should, and props to the chef.
    Effect: Not rude at all but smooth and warm intro. taking you softly into a cozy feeling to an uppity head intake. Not energetic but thoughtful and mood enhancing. I'd take this medicine in the day or night time, with no worries of feeling burned out or hard crash. Not an overwhelming urge for food, but thirst is an every occurrence with smoking flowers. Gets a lil heavy around the eyes but nothing to the saggy feel. I love the flavor and smell, but the medical effect is funk'n great. Props to Eightgage and his funky thumbs for rocking this outdoor and doing a funktastik job with Cannobi's Genetics Afghan Hound. Funk you

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    hey crom,
    solo of seed no evil here.i have a small isssue bud,i know we havnt spoken much.maybe seen each others work here and there.
    i actually created afganhoundawg back in late 2011.it was documented fully the entire creation process but not the site is down.i never saw you had this strain name picked for another project.is this something you continue to vend and sell in the future.i have about 1000 seeds of my afgan houndawg which is made up of (jjs stardawg(illuminati cut) x (tom hills deepchunk donkey dick male) i mean this guy had bigger buds than some females ive run it was ridiculous.i sent out 100s of testers so people have this line from me already in their stashes and i want to make sure their is no confusion.crom used different genetics in his line and we just somehow ended up using a similar name.

whatever you would like to do crom im game.if youd like me to rename it i can do that.its just that people are testing this line for me as we speak to document.since it seems funk only had one seed im wondering if this line is even something still available to the public.
    i just dont want to step on any toes.please let me know what you think the best thing to do will be.ill shoot you a pm but id like to make this public to avoid any confusion from the members who have this line from me and have seen this thread.

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    smashed it as usualcrom.looks like an amazing strain.good job .its always fun to see a good grower work with quality genetics.the end result is always mouth watering.nice job with the grow eight guage!

shout out to funk monk~ hope things have been good for you funk i miss our conversations bro.its been hard since my mom passed but ive been working the whole time.i just made my grape lakes(Lonestars killerqueen cut)x(grapestomper og male) as well as the wish you were here project for my mom.
    I settled on the KIllerqueen again for this one because it was her favorite strain before she passed and mikado as the male because that was the first strain i grew as a kid that she liked.both were things she complimented me on and being a teen growing it was hard to get that approval lol.now at 30 I had grown some and she was willing to try cannabis as medicine.it kept her alive and in remission for 3 yrs.2 1/2 longer than the drs gave her and I credit the meds 100% if the super dank mikado line can add anything it will be potency to the already knock down to the ground mikado with a twist of a sativa soar in your body and mind from the killerqueen.

shes going to be a special one thats forsure.
    ill shoot you a pm bud its been too long.
    Last edited by Soloishungry; 10-16-2014 at 11:36 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed