Please contact info@thcmedia.com
    Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    So in order for me to get ready for this upcoming pigeon from Tre, I had figured I'd flex the germ'n and baby makin skills a bit as my greenthumb has gotten a little rusty of late. So, about three weeks ago, right about Aug. 1st I cracked into the Vault and tried popping 14 beans. 11 popped over the course of the next few days. I'll provide a more detailed log directly. I have all the information written down. Getting back on point, the beans that popped are my GDP x SJ(Silver Jack) F1(1,2,&3), Genghis Kron x SJ, Mountain Berry(1,2), Mystery Sour Diesel(MSD 1&2)[Mislabeled but I think it's SD], B's Boob(BB 1,2), and Mystery Blue Guda(MBG). So far one of the BB's one of the MSD's look to be the star's of this crop. The GDPxSJ crosses seem stretchy. And one of the BB's seems like it wants to die. Pic's to come. Updates to follow. Stay safe n smokin

-Shifty

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Subbed like temporary teacher!

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    [T]he beans that popped are my GDP x SJ(Silver Jack) F1(1,2,&3), Genghis Kron x SJ, Mountain Berry(1,2), Mystery Sour Diesel(MSD 1&2)[Mislabeled but I think it's SD], B's Boob(BB 1,2), and Mystery Blue Guda(MBG). So far one of the BB's one of the MSD's look to be the star's of this crop. The GDPxSJ crosses seem stretchy. And one of the BB's seems like it wants to die. Pic's to come. Updates to follow. Stay safe n smokin

-Shifty
    The genetics sound fantastic. Gonna be a smorgasbord of epic proportions.

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    baby shot 1.jpg

Shot of all the babes in their cups. Pretty lil things. Lets double that shall we? =) "I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat."

-Shifty
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    They're all getting big. Pics soon. Might have overfed them wilted day. Looked kinda wilted before the lights kicked today. Pics soon
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa