Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Beans I popped recently. I'm just moving my grows back into amended soils, and I'm acquainting and re-acquainting myself with the nutrient nuances of growing in soils. I haven't had to supplement anything since I started running the Nectar of the Gods product line, so I've gotten a little complacent and oblivious. There are a few plants that look a little light on N, but I've taken steps to correct that.

Riot's Trix/Golden Dawg
    Loompa's Chemdawg D x Colombian Gold
    DSCN1411.jpg
    This plant is in a one-gallon Roots pot and about twelve inches tall. Sometime in the next few days, I'll prune out the garbage at the bottom. I'll have another shot of the one ready for flower within the next day or so...

Celtic Stone's Celtic Hash
    (Sagarmatha's Stonehedge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal) x Hash Plant

DSCN1419.jpg

DSCN1421.jpg

(#1 was a male)

Mosca Negra's Grapefruit Fly
    Grapefruit x C99
    DSCN1433.jpg

DSCN1431.jpg

DSCN1427.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

Riot's Blue Dream S1
    DSCN1413.jpg

Snowhigh's Blackberry Spacewreck
    (Black Russian x Arcata TW) x (Acapulco Gold x C99)

Veg
    DSCN1436.jpg
    This plant is about 2' tall in a three gallon smart pot.

Flower (2 days in)
    DSCN1444.jpg
    This plant is about 3' tall in a 7 gallon smart pot.

Lemon Taffy
    (NorCal Gooey x Jacks Cleaner II)
    DSCN1438.jpg

Mystery Strawberry Diesel
    DSCN1441.jpg

They don't all look their best now, but their cuttings will by the time they hit flower.
    Last edited by RacerX; 08-23-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Nice bro. I like it and the selection is stellar. Dont be so hard on yourself broski, them ladies look great. Look out on that Blackberry spacewreck, LOL I was wondering bout that one, so glad your doing it. Hope she's dank and stanky. The Mosca too, I been eye balling his gear for a while now, so it will be good to see someone worthy to display his gear. Man you gots some yummy's in there for shizzille. I was wondering on how many Riot gear you'd be running, so I get to see some I wanted so Brilliant. Stoked and froze to the screen and this grow is going to be a hella of ride full of funk and fun. Funk you.
    Funk Monk

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Nice bro. I like it and the selection is stellar. Dont be so hard on yourself broski, them ladies look great. Look out on that Blackberry spacewreck, LOL I was wondering bout that one, so glad your doing it. Hope she's dank and stanky. The Mosca too, I been eye balling his gear for a while now, so it will be good to see someone worthy to display his gear. Man you gots some yummy's in there for shizzille. I was wondering on how many Riot gear you'd be running, so I get to see some I wanted so Brilliant. Stoked and froze to the screen and this grow is going to be a hella of ride full of funk and fun. Funk you.
    Thank you, monk.

A BBSW stem-rub yields the most amazingly delish sweet fruity smells; I cannot wait to get this one out of the flower room. I just flipped one lady yesterday, so I'll get a sample sometime around the middle or end of October, I hope. I'll flower a few of these in the next grow, too. I have high expectations for her!

ground up
    Status
    Liked
    1077 times
    Nice varied selection

Loompa has my attention

Def love to see how that Columbian plays

Best vibes for the dense flowers,
    Baf

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    Blackberry spacewreck Mmmmmmm

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by builtaforest View Post
    Nice varied selection

Loompa has my attention

Def love to see how that Columbian plays

Best vibes for the dense flowers,
    Baf
    In coco, I got six solid colas 18" or longer from my one plant in the last run. I'm curious to see how she fares in soil. I gave her an EPIC haircut to prep her for flower - I shouldn't have any popcorn at all this run (not that I had a ton on the previous run). I just transplanted the lady I intend to flip this w/e, so I'mma wait a day or so before I take a pic just to make sure she's looking and feeling fantastic. You'll see her tomorrow or Saturday, I think.
    Last edited by RacerX; 08-23-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    This probably goes without saying, but them Chemdawg D x Colombian Gold stretches like Armstrong, which is why I felt comfortable clipping the girl aggressively: I removed all side branches all the way to the top three nodes on each potential cola, so all that is left below those nodes are fans. She's looking pretty bare right now, but once she flips and stretches, she should look HOT.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I had my eye on the Chem D/Columbian Gold cross myself, will be very interested in your results. I've grown some of Mosca's stuff and it was tasty and stony as well, pack had 2 strains with no seperation so I couldn't tell which I got. Take care and I hope all is well

mal

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I will tell you this on the ChemD x Lombo Gold: If you never had a chance to catch any of the great colombian of the 70s and 80s, this is your chance. The high is SPECTACULAR. Every time I light up a jay of this smoke, I grin for an hour. It is superhappy medicine with a major permagrin side-effect.

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    I will tell you this on the ChemD x Lombo Gold: If you never had a chance to catch any of the great colombian of the 70s and 80s, this is your chance. The high is SPECTACULAR. Every time I light up a jay of this smoke, I grin for an hour. It is superhappy medicine with a major permagrin side-effect.
    I'm very familiar with the old school Colombian from the late 70's and early 80's, where 4 finger quarters only cost $25. sigh....those were the days....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast