Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    ***UPDATE***

so as of tonight 2 of the other 3 have popped, so it looks like we have 5 out of 6 so far within 48 hours and ill give the 6th bean another day to poke out...
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Damn your a Ladies man for sure Vet, LUSHES LADIES I might add too. Mota given ya some GOO-GOOEY babies. LOL you funking Rock bro and glad to know. your the Tiger by the Toe. FUNKALIOUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post
    All my Sour Willy & Orange Diesel Kush x Strawberry Diesel have been females...

Been hella lucky with Mota so far & hope the tester #1's will be pretty ladies also! Tre I might need that glove for the safe addy mailbox today myself.Distracted by the track & field on the Oly's and some Afgooey that made me take a day nap yesterday.

Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I tell ya what the Daddy's on here, Seem to be at every child birth and they hear Daddy's voice when thier cute lil green lumpy head pop out... "I am your maker and taker, but not your creater", lOL I feel ya Duns, I check on my bean bags everytime I walk by, just hoping to see a lil new beano with some FUNK Geno, Ya Know? FUNK OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    ***UPDATE***

so as of tonight 2 of the other 3 have popped, so it looks like we have 5 out of 6 so far within 48 hours and ill give the 6th bean another day to poke out...
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    mota_rebel_logo_3.jpg Ya Baby Rebel Yell to the End!!!!!! This is my Desktop!!

Mota has been a bro and great friend for years now and he doesn't have a breath of racist in him. Just a great dude who loves the plant and loves to help people , generous to a fault wish I could grow up to be just like him, lol........
    Last edited by n8tivefarmer; 09-10-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n8tivefarmer View Post
    mota_rebel_logo_3.jpg Ya Baby Rebel Yell to the End!!!!!! This is my Desktop!!
    im gad you like it! lol i had my buddy design that... just a fresh look to Mota's classic logo...
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    ***UPDATE***

hey yall, so after my hot soil issue wiped most of my testers, i decided to re-pop a couple more OD x LBL to get this test restarted... so that was a couple weeks back and now i have 2 healthy seedlings that were topped yesterday... i have high hopes for these after my Lung Candy experience... i can already smell the Orange Diesel comign my way... here are the 2 (ladies hopefully)
    SAM_4475.jpgSAM_4476.jpg
    SAM_4477.jpgSAM_4478.jpg
    BOTH
    SAM_4479.jpgSAM_4480.jpg
    (((theduns)))

usually at your moms but if not jacksbeanstock
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    1414 times
    finishing some of Motas Orange diesel/Afghan right now....man it rolls a nice doobie bro.......you're gonna like it...I got some these same long bottom leaf crosses I gotta get up in screamin as well....think I've started a Grape fruit /long bottom leaf so far in the new seasons babies but my brains twisted up n scattered today.......Lorans got some real skill and a unique style with the work I ran of his Mota gave me so crossed to that Orange diesel gotta be something sweet......cant wait to see these turn out.........oh ya bro i kill more sprouts than anyone so........

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Gotta love Mota!!
    The more I see that logo, the more I like it!!

Funny, when I asked Mota what the Rebel flag meant to him, all the peeps jumped in like I called him a racist. He and I talk frequently and I know he is not racist in the least. It was cool to find out, for the majority, the flag is used as a 'Rebel' flag, not racist like it is where I am from... You see in Idaho, for the most part, it is used by closed minded Hicks and supremists (sp?)
    Here in Georgia.... It can mean a couple of thang's to folk's... To me it's HERITAGE,not HATE!
    I fly it PROUDLY! Just for that reason alone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12