Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Lookin good homie Hows she smelling? Im smokin on some Dr Funk as I type Wait til she puts on her make-up Shes a beautiful lady I usually let her go 65-70 days but she can be taken a lil earlier depending on preference.. Hope you enjoy
    PDX-

Thanks, Bro! Smell, hard to tell. Both the ATF and the Dr. Funk are stinky... More of a fruity smell with a hint of rotting blueberries. Remember, I ventilate the HELL out of my tent, so it's tough to gauge odor until the plants come down. I imagine she stinks so good! I will let her run until she tells me she's done. I figured 60-65 days, although my TC Blu is DONE at 60-days. I pushed the Critical Mass to 63-days and its was narcotic as hell (should have been cut around 55-58-days). The ATF, I have no idea. Supposedly somewhere around 60-days. We'll see. They "should" be ready for harvest right around the middle of December, which means the goodies will be ready right around X-Mas. Perfect timing...

-greener

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oregongreener View Post
    PDX-

Thanks, Bro! Smell, hard to tell. Both the ATF and the Dr. Funk are stinky... More of a fruity smell with a hint of rotting blueberries. Remember, I ventilate the HELL out of my tent, so it's tough to gauge odor until the plants come down. I imagine she stinks so good! I will let her run until she tells me she's done. I figured 60-65 days, although my TC Blu is DONE at 60-days. I pushed the Critical Mass to 63-days and its was narcotic as hell (should have been cut around 55-58-days). The ATF, I have no idea. Supposedly somewhere around 60-days. We'll see. They "should" be ready for harvest right around the middle of December, which means the goodies will be ready right around X-Mas. Perfect timing...

-greener
    You're in for a treat bro Ive taken the Dr Funk at 55 days and it was cool. I usually like to go to 9 wks sometimes 10, but Ive pulled her at 8 many times and its still killer.. Smoking on some 8 wker right now. If you want a lil sneak preview sample, hit me up and we'll smoke.. Glad to see ya rockin this beauty
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I keep coming back to this thread to look at the pix of Dr. Funk. WTF is wrong with me? I BEEN HYPMOTIZED!!!! ENSORCELLED!!! SHE'S A WITCH!!!1 loloLOLOL!!!
    Last edited by RacerX; 11-30-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    You're in for a treat bro Ive taken the Dr Funk at 55 days and it was cool. I usually like to go to 9 wks sometimes 10, but Ive pulled her at 8 many times and its still killer.. Smoking on some 8 wker right now. If you want a lil sneak preview sample, hit me up and we'll smoke.. Glad to see ya rockin this beauty
    PDX-

Thanks again, my friend. It was great running into you last night. Thanks also for the Dr. Funk sample, it's awesome. I'm so excited. Finally, a BIG thanks for the cuts. I look forward to seeing what I can do with the Berry White and the Electric Larry Land. I will have rooted cuts for you soon as well (Chem Valley Kush and 13 Strawberries).

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    I keep coming back to this thread to look at the pix of Dr. Funk. WTF is wrong with me? I BEEN HYPMOTIZED!!!! ENSORCELLED!!! SHE'S A WITCH!!!1 loloLOLOL!!!
    RacerX-

Glad you're so enamored with the Doc! She's one funky lady, that's for sure...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW-

A BIG-ASS, MAD-PROPS, SHOUT OUT to PXD420Grower!!! He is a true gentleman and a great guy.

I will post pics again as things change. The colors are coming on strong in the tent and the next set of pics should be pretty colorful.

-greener

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    A BIG-ASS, MAD-PROPS, SHOUT OUT to PXD420Grower!!! He is a true gentleman and a great guy.
    No joke. If I could Silent Observer a mofo for "Watcher of the Year," he'd be reported, cited, and the plaque would be on the wall.
    Last edited by RacerX; 11-30-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    You must spread some Karma around before giving it to RacerX again.

Thanks for the kind words you guys Puts a smile on my face in a hard time Honestly tho, just trying to pay it forward.. Plus, I love being able to share with friends and finding out which strains works best for each other.. Beautiful thing

Props back at OG and Rx And props to all the homies in the canna-community
    Last edited by PDX420Grower; 12-02-2012 at 02:11 AM.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    You must spread some Karma around before giving it to RacerX again.

Thanks for the kind words you guys Puts a smile on my face in a hard time Honestly tho, just trying to pay it forward.. Plus, I love being able to share with friends and finding out which strains works best for each other.. Beautiful thing

Props back at OG and Rx And props to all the homies in the canna-community
    PDX-

Bro... All I got to say about the Dr. is she is STICKY!!! Thanks again for the genetics. The ELL and BW have taken off. I have some for you in 3" pots of 50% OF/50% HF.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for the rest of you, here is the picture show! Alaskan Thunderfuck and Dr. Funkenstein finished and dried, ready for a good cure. The Thunderfuck, it, well it leaves you Thunderfucked for a good 3+ hours. It must be metered out slowly or it's lights out. The Dr. tastes AWESOME and has a nice mellow ride.

Here you go... I adjusted the contrast/brightness to compensate for the insane flash on my phone. Please enjoy... (and yes, they really ARE that frosted)

1-3 are the ATF and 4-7 are the Dr.

-greener
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oregongreener; 12-15-2012 at 04:50 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Nice nugs homie, Dr. Funk is delightful medicine, and that ATF is a face funker too, and funk you!
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oregongreener View Post
    PDX-

Bro... All I got to say about the Dr. is she is STICKY!!! Thanks again for the genetics. The ELL and BW have taken off. I have some for you in 3" pots of 50% OF/50% HF.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for the rest of you, here is the picture show! Alaskan Thunderfuck and Dr. Funkenstein finished and dried, ready for a good cure. The Thunderfuck, it, well it leaves you Thunderfucked for a good 3+ hours. It must be metered out slowly or it's lights out. The Dr. tastes AWESOME and has a nice mellow ride.

Here you go... I adjusted the contrast/brightness to compensate for the insane flash on my phone. Please enjoy... (and yes, they really ARE that frosted)

1-3 are the ATF and 4-7 are the Dr.

-greener
    Lookin very nice bro Glad you like the genetics homie. Is that BW stinking yet? Hit me up whenever, and we'll meet up
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910