Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    WaxDaddy
    Here is my second mixed genetic grow. I have started 26 seeds which include Tres sister, Green Martain,Grandoggy purp, Tx. Hammer x pestilence, Gauva Dawg, Gorilla Grape f2, Biker kush, Ghost Rider OG, and White Hash Plant bx. We will see what germinates and ends up above dirt. More pictures will be posted after further development.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Looking really good waxdaddy.

Hurry up and get them in dirt,

There is some in this grow I have never seen grown.

peace,

Dublin.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Biker Kush! Biker Kush! Biker Kush! Gotta get my hands on them beans! Cant wait! Looking forward to this 1 Wax! Thanks for sharing bro! -PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    nice list of opitions and Im sure the hard part is going to be which one to smoke....Blessings and all that FUNK on your grow. That list is Party Starter and I m in FUNK YOU
    Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    I decided that I was missing something and I realized it was 26 more. Alien vacation, Grape Stomper OG, Grape 13, NYC Hash Plant, Strawberry HP.

WaxDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Biker Kush! Biker Kush! Biker Kush! Gotta get my hands on them beans! Cant wait! Looking forward to this 1 Wax! Thanks for sharing bro! -PDX
    well then I know you're gonna like ghost rider as well. it is the white x lucifer og(hell's angel og x sfv bx2), beezle bubba (bubba kush x lucifer og). it definitely promises to be some very interesting crosses. I plan on trying to donate a couple flats of cuttings for the monthly saturday portland oregon norml patient giveaway In September.

WaxDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    nice list of opitions and Im sure the hard part is going to be which one to smoke....Blessings and all that FUNK on your grow. That list is Party Starter and I m in FUNK YOU
    I'm looking forward to a few of these for sure green martian is actually 1 that I really want to see it is green crack x alien dawg v1. plus many others I have hiding in the back.
    so hopefully some of these will yield some badass cuttings that I can share out with a lot of people hopefully they will do as breeding and medicinals. Wax

WaxDaddy
    we are having excellent success with the seeds coming up. here are some photos of what we have going. everything has been placed in dirt. the majority of which have come up. Wax

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Damn baby boy, you going to have to get cha a Bridge Cards for all them. I can see ya now Wax, walking around his house with the silk smoke jacket, bumping a lil Marvin Gaye, a lil cup of sip, stacks of seed packs falling over and hoping that thier DADDY WAX gives em a lil thumb. Let's get on.....FUNK IT TILL Ya Pass Out
    Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    we want the funk, we gotta have that funk. I can't sing or dance but I sure have some stinky ass plants. things are starting to look better that's for sure. most of the plants are taking off like wildfire. with all the competing aromas it makes it a very interesting place to work. Wax

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast