Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxDaddy View Post
    we want the funk, we gotta have that funk. I can't sing or dance but I sure have some stinky ass plants. things are starting to look better that's for sure. most of the plants are taking off like wildfire. with all the competing aromas it makes it a very interesting place to work. Wax
    Some call it work, others call it HOLY SHIT< WISH I COULD DO THAT< Aroma is in the air, I can feel it every where, Sorry but Im still here Wax. Man can we switch up the Marvin Gaye for some Parliment, couldn't figure out how to use your radio, Pimp On Stay Strong, get the FRiction on. FUNK OFF
    Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    we can always put on parliament but I also dig sly and the family stone my brother. just sending the funk back your way. I say let your funk flag wave. Wax ps don't forget our boy andre nickatina now.

WaxDaddy
    well thank you kindly glad to see you back. I am always in the mood for parliament. But let's not forget about sly and the family stone and then again sometimes you just need a little andre nickatina. and I say it james brown don't make you wanna dance you must be dead or the devil. Wax p s now where did I put my smoking jacket.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    A smoking jacket would be a very nice touch. I saw James Brown back in like '03 I wanna say. Whole place was GETTING DOWN!! Great times. Stay way up my friend.

WaxDaddy
    you know that's just awesome I love the godfather of soul. I swear everytime I harvest it makes me wanna put on papa's got a brand new bag. in fact I'm feeling the james brown so much I'm definitely turning some on in my house now. Wax

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Real meaning of Mix Tape.....for real!

So much goodness but really stuck on the White Hash Plant. Keep a couple of the studs and get creative why dontcha waxdaddy.FUNK is a whole new level as I keep this on digital radio daily so I love it all my watchers.

Groovin' to a Heavy bass line

WaxDaddy
    Thank you folks. today we got andre nickatina banging out crack raider, and conversation with a devil, blueberry rain. Wax

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times

Amen, love his early stuff...like this, the track that bumped while our wedding party came in and Mrs. Funk and I busted a lil something extra ya know how funk gets down. Macy o is the man on the lil horn..... FUNKY Soul

Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    sorry I've been so tardy, I'm getting a photo of this posted. not all went well. I am teaching at the same time, I like doing it though as I do believe the student will out to the teacher. Wax Daddy
    Attached Images Attached Images

WaxDaddy
    Welcome to the army haha
    Wax junior.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WaxDaddy; 08-01-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast