Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Metal Sandusky cabinet converted for grow 6' tall, 36" and only 18" deep. inside dimensions smaller due to reflective foam board lining.

Growing: Secret Garden Seeds Pinkbud x Fruit Salad F2 (pinksalad)

Lighting: Blackstar Chrome Series 4 spot LED, Califorinia Light Works Solarflare 200w 5w LED

Supplemental lighting: Sunshine Systems GrowSpot Mixed spectrum LED spotlight (12w), also might use some cfl

grow medium: M3 Medical Marihuana Mix,(organic)
    1st Place - High Times Medical Marijuana Cup - Detroit, MI 2011
    Seeds will be started in seedling mix however then transplanted into the M3 in my air-pots
    Only 7 pots will fit in the cabinet i will have 4 of the 1.5gal air-pots and 3 of the full 2gal air-pots

I hope to have regular updates with many pics
    i've only used the solar flare LED for a short time to finish my last grow so i'm curious to test it vs the blackstar and i want to see how the M3 soil performs. it claims to be a only water needed mix so we'll see. i'd like this grow to be totally organic.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    i have lots o seeds i want to get going with, but this run will be only the sgs pinksalad seeds which will get soaked in distilled water tonight and then into the paper towel method.

the seeds are not fem so i think i'll germ 12 and hope for good ratios thou i do want to keep one good male to collect pollen for future breeding. I'm planning to cross this with a Easy Ryder auto my wife is found of.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    still got my 100% germination rate all 12 of my pinkbud x fruit salad seeds cracked open, one just barely. We'll see if that one sprouts or not. but they are all in 22oz cups with seedling starter soil and now i just need to finish wiping down the cabinet and rehanging my lights so these little ones can get some light when they pop

DSCF4038.jpgDSCF4039.jpgDSCF4040.jpgDSCF4041.jpgDSCF4042.jpgDSCF4043.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    I've got two 32oz cups set aside for the best two males once i've found them i'll put them in those cups and move under a single light in a different area and save the pollen for my next round of auto plants

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    plants are all in cabinet and most have broken soil already. only problem is i think i baked the early sprouts the first night they were in the cabinet i had both main lights on and it got to 101 degrees F. and the few seedlings that were up early don't look too hot. but i've got the solarFlare light off for now and i working to fix the heat issue its just going to be a damn hot summer here. the big surprise is my lil seed that almost didn't crack in germination is my tallest best looking plant so far. Pics up soon

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Wish ya luck and fun with the gardening^^

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    hoping heat damage is only on the cotyledons and didn't stunt this lil ones too much. you can see the damage on a few, but all but two seed had broken surface this morning and are now showing their first set of true leaves even thou they are still crazy tiny
    DSCF4071.jpgDSCF4060.jpgDSCF4061.jpgDSCF4062.jpgDSCF4063.jpgDSCF4064.jpgDSCF4065.jpgDSCF4068.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    ten of twelve popped no sign of the other two... think i'll give em one more night then go digging to see whats up. don't want em too far behind. also i've got one thats up with seed still pinching leaves closed if that doesn't drop tonight i might try to get it loose to... or am i being too hands on?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    crazy week, 3 days without power internet tv or phone due to storm that wrecked half the country.

my seedlings sat in dark for a full day before i got them to a window. but now they are back in the cabinet with power back on. lil ones have been thru hell. but all twelve are alive the late bloomers barely so look sickly as hell but did just break surface... pics soon.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    hope i can get some new photos uploaded tonight but i'll be making more medicated buckeyes (last batch went over well) but my lil ones are surely stunted they look like two or three day olds not where they should be

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast