Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    Prez are you referring to MyNameStitch of ICMAG? Just curious...

Peace,
    Hippie
    Hippie, I'm not sure if he went by that at ICMAG i just know he's breeder of lot of autos Flash seeds stuff , and a few other companies the chaze, cobra, and blue himilayan diesel are his, and some of the super autos too

he just goes by stitch at autoflower.net and i think at rollitup too not sure where else

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Copied and pasted from his thread at autoflower.net

STITCH's complite breeding strains list 2012
    Hi there

Just a new list about the strains that i did personaly breeded during the last past years and also including the newest ones!

Flash seeds:

SANTA
    COBRA
    PURPLE MAZAR
    JET 47
    KUSH VAN STITCH
    SPEEDY G
    ANNAPURNA
    NIRVANA SKY
    NUMBER ONE
    CHAZE

Serious seeds:

Auto white russian

Dope seeds:

Blue himalayan
    Blue himalayan diesel
    russian rocket fuel
    auto assasin
    MI5
    Dr. feelgood
    Shark bite
    Onyx
    Super cali haze
    Super stinky

coming out in late 2012

Auto cheese

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    lost one of my lil ones RIP #11 she just couldn't make it. that the first plant i've ever lost so you know i'm still a newb

but the rest are looking good here are some pics
    DSCF4154.jpggroup.jpgDSCF4149.jpgDSCF4148.jpg

Number #10 still tiny but making a comeback go girl go!
    #10.jpg

number 5... maybe you can tell me what up... structure is odd somehow
    #5.jpg#5 side.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    #2 was my only sure male, but also a good looking plant and fast grower so i tiered him into a 32oz cup with the M3 soil and he'll go into a different box for the boy. which will be very basic just a box with a cfl thou i might swap out my mixed spectrum LED spotlight to see how that works

still think #5 and one other are male but we'll see soon

also i dropped #8 last night when i was checking them out, oops... about 30% of the soil came out of her cup so i replaced it with the M3 mix. hope she isn't shocked too bad.

they all got a light veg nute feeding since they've been in just cups longer than i planned and i noticed yellow spots on a lot of them, hoped i'd have males out and girls in air-pots by now but stressed start will do that.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    #2 and #9 my two fastest developing males are in a different box in their tiered cups under cfl i don't think another boy will surprise me and overtake these two so i think i'll pick the best of these boys to be my donor for pollen i'll use in next grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    the cabinet got a new and much larger than the other intake air hole cut into it. but with the new intake and ice the cabinet still jumps to 100 F when i put in both LED lights so i'll have to shelf my SolarFlare led for now i've got the blackstar chrome and my mixed spectrum led spotlight and two cfl in the cabinet now

4 of the girls are tiered into air-pots the rest will get it tonight i need to get more RO water i ran out in my 5 gal jug.

the males are doin well in their lil box one short and squat on tall and stretchy

plant 006.jpgplant 001.jpgplant 002.jpgplant 003.jpgplant 004.jpgplant 005.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    seven girls in the cabinet all tiny but starting to show new growth and looking healthy so they seem to be adjusted to the new soil. pistils really starting to pop on most, i just wish they'd show more growth before i get 7 lil buds on sticks. males doing well i'll probably start collecting the pollen of my tall boy in the next day or two

here's where the lil girls are now
    july27 002.jpgjuly27 001.jpgjuly27 006.jpgjuly27 003.jpgjuly27 004.jpgjuly27 005.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    thirty days old today and they look more like 15 days... next summer only one plant maybe two... guess this is were i earn my lessons to progress past newb status.

also just passed my Cannabis grow bible on to a friend so i'm helping to spread the knowledge and trying to help overgrow prohibition! one small step at a time till freedom for every Green Thumb out there!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    july31 008.jpgjuly31 001.jpgjuly31 012.jpgjuly31 007.jpgjuly31 006.jpgjuly31 005.jpgjuly31 004.jpgjuly31 003.jpgjuly31 010.jpgjuly31 009.jpgjuly31 002.jpg

one dark pink or purple colored girl and one fat leaf indica dom girl the rest are pretty similar, but these girls seem to be staying right on the same height and just beefing up...

i'm thinking i'll go from 20/4 to 18/6 schedule and see if that helps stretch them some and if not then to full 12/12

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    girls aren't really getting any taller but the pistils are popping out anywhere they can and they are trying their tiny hearts out to bud up. will be interesting to see how thick these lil 4 inch girls can get. i'll have a harvest of buds that might not really need trimmed! lol. just a nug on a stick.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast