Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    i got 100% germ on all but the 3 down now even the testers , i got 10 alien reunion 5 aliendawg f3s all of them grew got 3 afghan hound and 3 alien reunion so 21 beans put in 21 beans grown or growing out of testers i got 8 males 7 females , waiting on the 3 afghan hounds to pop but good luck and keep it funky

peace trees
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    987 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Attachment 4716
    Alright folks here we go and hopefully I dont screw this one up, or my pussy cat.
    1:Bohdi Seeds "Goji OG" Nepali OGX Snowlotus=3
    2:Bohdi Seeds "Clusterfunk" Chem'91 skunk vaX88g13/hp=4
    3:Hazeman Seeds "Grape 13" stomper cut X G-13 BX2=4
    Cannobi Genetics "Alien Reunion" The Cali Connection Alien OG x Obsoul33t Aliendawg F2=4
    Soaking in saucers for 24-48 hrs if needed, then to 1 gal pots of coco or black gold havent decided yet. but this is the start to another funktastik voyage, so come along and ride on this funktastik voyage and ride, ride, slippity slide. For all ya Funk HEads
    Funk Monk with the Super Funkadelick Grow Show. Everyone buckle you chinstraps, sit down, strap in and enjoy the ride as Funk Monk has Madd ass skills for sure......... Funk Monk is the man and the spot light is on you bro.. Everyone watch Funk Monk put the pedal to the metal and get to the promise land of Power Super Funkadelick Dankness.....

Another pack of Crom's Super Dank Alien Fire in the house. One more reason to buckle your chinstraps and hold on tight as I have. I have personally sampled some errl from his hands and just about fainted from one blast. It is no joke that I can tell you all as this man's gear is straight up Super Funkadelick Fire that speaks for it self........ Crom is in the land among giant OG's he is.....

Everyone knows the Hazeman and he is my bro on the down low... LOL.. . He is an OG and his gear is the shit for sure as his arsenal is huge. His gear speaks for itself and he needs no intro to say the least.....

Bodhi.. well everyone knows Bodhi's gear ... He has a huge arsenal of cuts that date back to the earliest of OG's in the movement........

Dankness
    Last edited by Dankness; 06-23-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Crom must of heard me and jedi mind fucked them beans, cause 100% 4-4. That's impressive shit crom, cause I know your funked up at the cup right now. Or I didnt have my eyes open all the way, but cant help the slant. lol. Meds dont help either.IMAG0262.jpgIMAG0261.jpgIMAG0259.jpgIMAG0258.jpg1.Done N Ready for funkness 2.Shot of my mix this round 3. Left Bohdi's Clusterfunk & right is Crom's Alien Reunion 4. Flick of beans just arrived and this round of beanlings. FUNK U. FREE TICKETS= FUNKTASTIK VOYAGE
    Dankness, yeah I've got my chin-a-strap on. LOL
    Correction on invetory, did 4 of each kind. thank you
    Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    I am a buckled in and ready to stink up the back row with fat doobies and dabs of wax. looking forward to seeing all your funky fire.

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Don't hurt'em Funkmonk.......

That is a helluva line up you working with and how can you go wrong! Can you imagine having jars of Bodhi, Cannobi, Hazeman and Gage Greens????? Wish we were neighbors cuz the Holidays are gonna be epic closing out 2012'.

Stay Pushin

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post
    Don't hurt'em Funkmonk.......

That is a helluva line up you working with and how can you go wrong! Can you imagine having jars of Bodhi, Cannobi, Hazeman and Gage Greens????? Wish we were neighbors cuz the Holidays are gonna be epic closing out 2012'.

Stay Pushin
    I thank you for supporting a monk, you to WaxDaddy. I do imagine having jars of these guys, its called day dreaming. LOL If all goes according to plan they'll have some more bro's in jars to hang with. lol. None have popped up from the soil. Stay high and FUnky
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Funk, i'm here to see the show. sorry i'm a little tardy but i've been away on honeymoon. excited to see each of your varieties kick some Funking A**.

what size grow bags are you using?

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Gotta have that funk! You know I'm down for this ride! Let's roll. This super psychedelic bus playin' P-Funk with a disco ball pulled up and I got on. Either your on the bus... Do it up Monk. The supa fly kung fu kat with more funk then parliment. Nothing but great vibes coming your way. State.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Thanks elevatedstate for getting on the Bus, yeah you heard MaggotBrain making that guitar do that FUNK.
    All hopes Are HIGH on this run and hope to FUNK this 1up.

prezdickie
    welcome back and congrats, hope your honeymoon was FUnky. Marriage is awsome and im glad you found that special one. Many blessings for you n your sinficant's future. MAKE BABIES! It's fun!

FUNK YOU ALL
    Funk Monk

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1965 times
    Can't wait to see you put work in on them. I know you will rock the funk right. Scoot over guys, let my big high ass in.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast