Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Thanks for the comments. Yeah this is my favorite time of year for indoor cultivation. Hoping she holds her luster during the drying and curing process. Never can go wrong with some purples. funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom View Post
    Very nice colors! That is one sexy lady! I'm diggin the purple/end of season colors this time of year! The Cheeto Kush has got me in that purple mood! Great job on that one Funk! I look forward to the dry shots! Funk you!

Crom
    Funk Monk

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Thanks for the comments. Yeah this is my favorite time of year for indoor cultivation. Hoping she holds her luster during the drying and curing process. Never can go wrong with some purples. funk on
    For sure on the purple, and the season! I hope she does what you tell her to! She'd be a pretty one if she turned/stayed purple!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    For sure on the purple, and the season! I hope she does what you tell her to! She'd be a pretty one if she turned/stayed purple!
    LOL. ya folks eat up the color meds. Don't know why but all my purple named strains don't turn purple. Sexy purple! keep funk'n
    Funk Monk

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    LOL. ya folks eat up the color meds. Don't know why but all my purple named strains don't turn purple. Sexy purple! keep funk'n
    Try cutting them off of their nutrients earlier. I find that when they are riding on a low organic dose the colors come out faster/better! Plus cool nights help. Cooling down the root zone is what does it if I remember correctly. Good luck!

Crom

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I love this time of year, too, monk. I get 10*-15* F temp swings in my room between day and night, so my gear colors up nicely. Makes for a stunning flower room, for sure!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Big shot out to Bohdi on the Clusterfunk, funktastik fun to thumb. Donated a few cuts out to a few that will hopefully do her right. Funk on

IMAG2404.jpgIMAG2403.jpgIMAG2005.jpgIMAG2006.jpgIMAG2007.jpgIMAG2008.jpgIMAG2009.jpgIMAG2010.jpgIMAG2011.jpgIMAG2012.jpgIMAG2013.jpg
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Beautifully done my funky friend, I just put 10 of these in the ground. Hopefully I can come close to your plants frost and funk, I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Show some love and they will reward your efforts! Good Karma your way Mal!

Nice lookin plants Funk! I need to run some Bohdi gear. I know I have something, I just don't remember what?? Stay up fam!

Crom

TESTER
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    879 times
    Show some love and they will reward your efforts! Good Karma your way Mal!

Nice lookin plants Funk! I need to run some Bohdi gear. I know I have something, I just don't remember what?? Stay up fam!

Crom
    I agree..u gotta run some Bodhi gear for sure. I did for my first time last round. Ran 3 different phenos of Super Silver Haze x Goji OG (snow lotus dom).
    All I can say is wow. Wow.
    Do it crom...pop em asap....gems to be found
    Ran some Area 91 last run crom and honestly Area 91 is my favorite smelling strain in flower, hands down.
    Peace
    KeS

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Wow that's awesome that the Area 91 has captivated your olfactory so much! I'm stoked that you have a great pheno to play with too! Some killer meds too. What is the winning pheno like? As for the Bohdi gear I have to dig through the vault and see what's there before anything, but I have so much fire in the vault that sometimes I don't even get through half of it before I'm frothing! Thanks for the love Kes! Stay up fam!

Crom

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617