Please contact info@thcmedia.com
    Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freegrow View Post
    ok got 5 out of 8 popped with roots in little little less than 30 hours here take a look

Attachment 5000

gone put them in coco in a few minutes
    Fresh seed stock kicks ass doesn't it

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    well i got busy and went back 2 hours later and all 8 popped got them in coco waitin on the breach

ps. I for got how much work rinsing and charging coco is ,that or I just got lazy lol either way jobs done

peace & karma
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    well i got busy and went back 2 hours later and all 8 popped got them in coco waitin on the breach

ps. I for got how much work rinsing and charging coco is ,that or I just got lazy lol either way jobs done

peace & karma
    freegrow
    thanks bro,
    really feel something in the air with these Reunions, like being a virgin again. I just finished my trial run on coco by biotonicare and got a lil more yield but tastes was not as soil. Doing organics soil seems to get better taste, that's my two cents. you do a kick ass show bro and funk you. Doesnt supprise me and be prepared for more out of this world traits to shock ya. Crom needs to come out wit a sergon general warning bout his jedi ways and gear. lol
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    thanks for the kind words funkmonk ,roger on the organics for taste thats why i use organic additives it subdues that GH flora taste
    but there are products like earthjuce and i think advanced came out with a line of organics that are chelated for hydro amazing results i have seen from these
    maybe try one of these see how the taste funk-tifi's for you i love the yield from it and with my additives the taste is good

peace and pie
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Freegrow,

Iguana juice all the way for hydro,
    Fully organic and a nice price.

Peace,

Dublin.

thanks for the kind words funkmonk ,roger on the organics for taste thats why i use organic additives it subdues that GH flora taste
    but there are products like earthjuce and i think advanced came out with a line of organics that are chelated for hydro amazing results i have seen from these
    maybe try one of these see how the taste funk-tifi's for you i love the yield from it and with my additives the taste is good

peace and pie
    freegrow

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Pure Blend Pro.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Look at Nectar of the Gods by an Oregan co. I switched from humbolt nutz about jan was the complete switch over. In Veg Row the soil additives and a couple of here and theres, depends on strain and how she's acting. Nectar is mix and go, but I still brew with air stone for 2hrs, Humbolt Id brew for 3 days. Just got sick of the hassle prepping food a week early, and smells so bad after a while. I like the results so far, but being so many variables(new rooms, equipment, strains,,) so the only thing I can say I dont have any deficencees, yet. Im definately a LESS is best kinda guy. I do lose a lot of money,but I never had it I cant miss it. I have to focus on the medical aspect before any yield or $. 3 of my patients are terminal, and myself with chronic pain, I need to make sure its' clean from any additives when smoked. Hard shit to do when I see everybody yank 5-6oz+ per plant, well Im happy with my 3-4. Never think Im telling you how to run ur girls, cause your FUNKING stuff already. Ill never stop with small to large experiments, too much fun. FUNK U
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    oh no doubt monk variety makes the world go round one mans pleasure is another man pain and if you get 6 oz plants of crap all you got are 6 oz of crap , I will eventually go to all organic but for now where i am smells can cause a lot of problems I will proly go with super soils first till i get to a medical state lol...........like i say though it takes a surreal blonde to turn my head Im a dark hair man, ass not boobs, basically we all ride this funktrain but on different cars and your shit looks uberdank bet it taste incredible , notin but funk for ya brother

peace and respect
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    4 are up and other 4 have broke ground

002 (1280x960).jpg

peace and botany
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    they are doing great here they are in all their veging beauty also the 8 AH i poped are up out of the ground
    001 (1280x1205).jpg002 (1280x902).jpg003 (1280x1087).jpg004 (1280x1247).jpg005 (1280x1032).jpg006 (1280x959).jpg008 (1280x1029).jpg007 (1280x469).jpg

peace and buds
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Buy Marijuana Seeds

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed