Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    hehe the oil was over 1,5 gram nice this lasts a few days^^

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    what's up everybody this will be the last update i make before my vacation so we all will see how good or bad the babysitter is/was in the post's after this^^.
    He's one o' my buddys and he had experience before with taking care of ladys in vacations or other delicate buissneses so he might be cool but i never had him see treat a plant so i'm worried anyway please whish me luck with his skills

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    grrrrrrrrrrrr... cam battery down so pic's later in a half hour... so in the mean time i do ^^

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    ok update later i hate my cam damn ok see ya in 12 hours^^ had worked alot tonight so keep safe @ all
    and have a with me^^ see ya later

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Finally the update, was buissy working alot. So sorry for the lil delay but cam is charged and here you go...

...1st flower:
    PICT1758.jpgPICT1759.jpgPICT1760.jpgPICT1762.jpgPICT1763.jpgPICT1764.jpgPICT1765.jpgPICT1766.jpg

...2nd veg + skunk mother's:
    PICT1770.jpgPICT1769.jpgPICT1757.jpgPICT1756.jpg

hope ya like it^^

On sunday i go on a vacation for 10 day's, whish me luck with the skillz of my "Ladysitter". After that i can harvest a few of these ladys i think and refill the gap with the massively overveged bagseed plants from my veg cabinet. Should be fun to see thouse go big^^ i allready placed one new plant in there earlyer this evening, she allready showed sex in veg so i feel good to start her right now.
    And now... zig... zig...

Peace

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Nice update broski,
    Big skunk fan, is it one of those holy shit I can smell it a mile away kind of skunks. Been doing some skunk hunting for my blackberry skunk and wonder woman have been dismissed from the temple till futher notice. Bag seed grow sounds fun, but wit my ocd-adhd-note taken ass couldnt handle the unknown of parentage. Got some mix packs from Motarebels, but havent dove in. Very nice greens bro, and u got balls of steel my man, havent had a VA KAy in years. or I should say somewhere where I can drive back every 3 days. Wife hates it, but with all our Nature we dont have to go far and we wont talk bout beaches, love my fresh water. Have fun and rest that thumb cause when u get home thy kingdom come! FUNK YOU
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Thank's funk for passing by! Didn't had a vacation in the last 6 years had allways worked and studied so i'm really looking forward to this right now^^ cause i have alot of vegetation around me but living in the middle of the city and with all the work to keep the bills at bay theres not much time for relaxing and going into nature anyway.
    Thank's for the kind words and a lil of you're funk here take one...

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Abek666 View Post
    Thank's funk for passing by! Didn't had a vacation in the last 6 years had allways worked and studied so i'm really looking forward to this right now^^ cause i have alot of vegetation around me but living in the middle of the city and with all the work to keep the bills at bay theres not much time for relaxing and going into nature anyway.
    Thank's for the kind words and a lil of you're funk here take one...
    ENJOY MY FRIEND ENJOY, 6 plus is a tuff stretch my man. HELLZ ya daddy deserves a good 10. Sometimes work gets the best of us, but then our work tend to be the best. Do you need a carbon filter cause of the sk#1? Sorry but love to read bout when strains start stankn the place. FUNK U
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Oh yes didn't answerd your question yes she's a fatt, sticky, smelly and citrus havvy plant a real keeper so i made 2 mom's of her and have 2 cuts from her going right now, cant wait to see them blowing up and the best thing on her is she's a real fast grower in veg and also in flower and in flower she will need merly 50-60 day's what is super sweet and yields havvy....
    ....short i love her^^

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    hehe funny... i come from a dark and cold place where no mj frendly law's will ever pass... period and so to answer, yes i dev need one and have a carbone filter since my first plant^^

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast