Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times

This will be the thread for my test grow for Illuminati Seeds' Tootsie Roll. Tootsie Roll is <OG Chocolate Thai x Pestilence>. I believe the OG Chocolate Thai cut Ink used was Drawoh's (couldn't have picked a better choice) and crossed that with his infamous Pestilence <Abusive OG Kush x West Coast Dog> (made by Bucky). Will be running these under UFO LEDs for veg, and 600watt HPS for flower. I will be using Pro-Mix HP amended and ill start off in the propagator and eventually in to 1.7 gallon rose buckets. Heres all the stuff ill be using.

Primordial Solutions Line (Rootamentary, Sea Green, True Bloom, & Root Bloom (Myco Mix))
    Foli-Organic Line (Root Rush, Ultra Veg, & Bloom Zoom)
    Hi Brix Molasses
    Guano (Mexican & Seabird)
    Steamed Bonemeal
    Hygrozyme
    Earth Juice Micro
    Caps Bennes (Nute, Foliar & Root)
    Sea Kelp Extract
    Pure Liquid Sunshine
    TEAS, TEAS, TEAS....

Ink, THANK YOU for this opportunity. These ladies will be done up right. I have a very unhealthy obsession with Chocolate Thai, and can only imagine what kind of CRAZY dankness will be heading my way with your gear! You will not be dissapoiinted bro! These will be dropped in cups of water as soon as they touchdown. ILLUMINATI SEEDS IN THE HOUSE!!!

5/25/12-
    TOUCHDOWN. Ink's Illuminati Seeds Tootsie Roll have landed in record time (1 day...CRAZY) and i have put all 5 seeds (feminized) in a cup of water and will be going into spongpots in the propagator once the beans split... THANK YOU INK! The show is started.....

5/26/12-
    all 5 beans have sunk to the bottom of the cup and are now recieving the paper towel treatment until they split and then in the propogator they go!!!

5/27/12-
    all beans have started to split and i have put them in their spongepots in the propogator.... now i wait until these ladies poke their heads out...
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    5/30/12-
    ***UPDATE***

okay, so i had some germ issues relating to the spongepots that im using (like 25% the size of a rapid rooter). i normally use the rooters but was all out so i decided to use the spongepots... i overwatered them without realizing it because they are so small, theres nowhere for the water to escsape in the 20-spongepot holding tray. I have 2 so far that the taproot has gone completely throught the spongepot and have transplanted them into styrafoam cups with plastic-wrap covering it to contain moisture till the seed helmets come off... but 3 of the water-logged spongepots arent showing anything yet. kind of embarrassed this happened to me with some killer genetics... but id rather acknowledge that i fucked up than say i had any legit germ rate issues... i still havent given up, ill give the other 3 a couple more days before i give up... 2 is nice, but i want 5!! lol wish me luck ladies and gents. it aint over til the fat lady sings.

and i dont like fat chicks.

today-current-

here are the2 that popped up...
    SAM_3151.JPG

SAM_3155.JPG
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Room for another. Sounds funky. Hate to say good luck cause damn bro id say good skills. Look forward to futher progress. Funk u

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Okay, so as you know, I recently had some germ issues which I was pretty embarrassed about… I overwatered and soaked 3 of the 5 spongepots and only had 2 that successfully germinated. I updated my thread, letting people know that I effed up and Ink being the awesome guy that he is said he was gonna get a few more out to me… this obviously made me ecstatic but the fact that the 3 beans didn’t germ kept eating at me… Im good at popping beans!!!! So wtf?! Last night I went and took the beans out of the spongepots, rinsed them and carefully looked over them… by now beans that have started splitting would have turned to mush and rotted by now… the taproot where it splits the bean was visible, but had a clear/brown film over it.. I took my scalpel and scratched the bean until the seed “skin” came off ; it covered the whole seed!… the bean was still rock hard? I scratched it some more then I did the same with the other one… exact same thing… i DID notice these 3 beans were the darkest out of the bunch..almost black… I took the scalpel and in a move that even amazes myself- I force split all 3 beans by cutting the seed at the seam… no white mush as I expected, but pale greenish sprouts… I was worried about damaging the taproots but they looked ok… so I put them in their lil cups of pro mix, and figured if they don’t come up now, they NEVER will.
    THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD….
    Woke up, and after talking to Ink I checked on the babies and…ANOTHER one is now above ground !!!I don’t know what to say?! Those shells were a bitch, and this is the longest ive waited since I initiate germination…. Whats weird is all of these beans sunk to the bottom of a cup a week ago… and somehow they didn’t split, but they didn’t rot either. So im waiting, and maybe theres some chance these last 2 will germ???

SAM_3166.JPG
    (((theduns)))

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I get this way every lil blessing. Just never know if this could be the omega pheno. Bc bud has me freaking out! Soaked 3/3 bohdi NL#5,0/2bc bud the big, 3/3 motarebel ronnie james dio,3/3 alphakronic jackpot royal. All popped thier shell in 24 hr soaked,popped em in promix and all good except the 2 the big.my boy is authorised supplier for them and others and had other complanits from others. Hope not have a pack of God Bud N Purple budhha plus rest of big. The rest of babies 4 + inches. Dont sweat the technique!! Keep popping off! Keep up the good worker soldier!
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    Okay, so as you know, I recently had some germ issues which I was pretty embarrassed about… I overwatered and soaked 3 of the 5 spongepots and only had 2 that successfully germinated. I updated my thread, letting people know that I effed up and Ink being the awesome guy that he is said he was gonna get a few more out to me… this obviously made me ecstatic but the fact that the 3 beans didn’t germ kept eating at me… Im good at popping beans!!!! So wtf?! Last night I went and took the beans out of the spongepots, rinsed them and carefully looked over them… by now beans that have started splitting would have turned to mush and rotted by now… the taproot where it splits the bean was visible, but had a clear/brown film over it.. I took my scalpel and scratched the bean until the seed “skin” came off ; it covered the whole seed!… the bean was still rock hard? I scratched it some more then I did the same with the other one… exact same thing… i DID notice these 3 beans were the darkest out of the bunch..almost black… I took the scalpel and in a move that even amazes myself- I force split all 3 beans by cutting the seed at the seam… no white mush as I expected, but pale greenish sprouts… I was worried about damaging the taproots but they looked ok… so I put them in their lil cups of pro mix, and figured if they don’t come up now, they NEVER will.
    THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD….
    Woke up, and after talking to Ink I checked on the babies and…ANOTHER one is now above ground !!!I don’t know what to say?! Those shells were a bitch, and this is the longest ive waited since I initiate germination…. Whats weird is all of these beans sunk to the bottom of a cup a week ago… and somehow they didn’t split, but they didn’t rot either. So im waiting, and maybe theres some chance these last 2 will germ???

SAM_3166.JPG

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Tootsie Roll #1 (short purple stem)
    SAM_3230.JPG
    Tootsie Roll #2 (lanky green stem)
    SAM_3231.JPG
    (((theduns)))

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I need to get my hands on some of Ink's gear in the future. It all looks/sounds so dank. I hope the two you got are some keepers duns!

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    I need to get my hands on some of Ink's gear in the future. It all looks/sounds so dank. I hope the two you got are some keepers duns!

Peace,
    Hippie
    thanks bro! well the good news is, i should have my 3 replacment beans for the ones that i fucked up by tommorow latest thurs. So i should have 5 Tootsie Rolls, and once i select the keeper (which im sure all of them will be) maybe ill take a ride to see you, bring you some cuts? ill have other Illuminati stuff by the too.. Legion OG and im DEF coppin from TSD tmmorow...
    (((theduns)))

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I made the announcement about the Illuminati Seeds drop on TSD here in the Illuminati forum and the event calendar, so hopefully and few members will grab some of these and post up logs. Glad to hear those 3 are being replaced, should make for a more thorough test with 5 rather than 2. I hope all is well with you and yours bro.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    here are the 3 that will be joining their 2 older sisters shortly...
    SAM_3265.JPG
    (((theduns)))

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast