Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 155
  1. #21
    OG/TSD Refugee
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On my porch toking on my pipe
    Posts
    1,657
    Status
    hippie420 is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Damn fine looking herb bro. Make me think we need to start the Dank of the Month/Year Competitions soonish...

    Can't wait to hear about the when these ladies finish up and are cured... Be well and keep your green thumb strong OldLuck.

    Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

  2. #22

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    378
    Status
    OldLuck is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1965 times
    Thank guys, your kind words mean everything to me right now. Veneno is still bulking up while the thc bomb is still pouring on the sugar. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #23

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Status
    TrippyHippy is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLuck View Post
    Thank guys, your kind words mean everything to me right now. Veneno is still bulking up while the thc bomb is still pouring on the sugar. Let me know what you guys think.
    Now those are some sugary plants! I really really really really I mean really miss green crack.. it actually made me look through my old pics to find it.. I never got a cut of it and would probably do unspeakable things to obtain it *within reasons*

    the chico, ca green crack~
    18917DSCN3239.JPG
    makes me sad i miss smoking it so much. hard for me to even look at this photo. really one of the only times I paid for weed often.. lol. probably have over $5000 of this sitting in my lungs.

    great line up dude lookin absolutely awesome!
    Last edited by TrippyHippy; 05-26-2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: typo, derp

  4. #24
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A long way away
    Posts
    68
    Status
    Scoobie is offline
    Country
    Great Britain
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    Damn fine looking herb bro. Make me think we need to start the Dank of the Month/Year Competitions soonish...

    Can't wait to hear about the when these ladies finish up and are cured... Be well and keep your green thumb strong OldLuck.

    Peace,
    Hippie
    Yeah that sounds like a really good idea!

    I know my grow is gonna be mega dank in 8 weeks time! lol

  5. #25

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    271
    Status
    Budzillah is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TrippyHippy View Post
    Now those are some sugary plants! I really really really really I mean really miss green crack.. it actually made me look through my old pics to find it.. I never got a cut of it and would probably do unspeakable things to obtain it *within reasons*

    the chico, ca green crack~
    18917DSCN3239.JPG
    makes me sad i miss smoking it so much. hard for me to even look at this photo. really one of the only times I paid for weed often.. lol. probably have over $5000 of this sitting in my lungs.

    great line up dude lookin absolutely awesome!

    Did you take that pic? It looks like it was dipped in water then frozen. If it wasnt....that is one of the most crystal covered nugz I have ever seen. It makes me hope my green python turns out like that.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Status
    TrippyHippy is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    Did you take that pic? It looks like it was dipped in water then frozen. If it wasnt....that is one of the most crystal covered nugz I have ever seen. It makes me hope my green python turns out like that.
    yeah that was the stuff there.. have tons more pics somewhere.. wish i still had the pounds of the shite i smoked.. the assHo that grew it would never give me a cut tho.. it's still floating around chico somewhere. used to get it when i was following 'Esoteric' sorta rasta/heavy metal group.. lol

    hands down the best weed i've ever smoked in my entire life.. no comparison.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Status
    TrippyHippy is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    and if someone finds it... please for the love of god message me!!!!!!!!!

  8. #28

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    378
    Status
    OldLuck is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1965 times
    That nug looks awesome Trippy. Hope these girls turn out half as frosty and I would be happy!!

    All the girls are between 16-18 inches tall. Been topped, cloned and lillipopped. They should be going in to flower in the next 10 days or so. Very vigorous and healthy so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #29
    OG/TSD Refugee
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On my porch toking on my pipe
    Posts
    1,657
    Status
    hippie420 is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Very nice OldLuck, those look very healthy and "groomed"... lol I can't wait to see how these are doing in a few weeks. I hope all is well with you and yours bro and keep you green thumb strong.

    Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

  10. #30
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    2,237
    Status
    unmeg is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Luvin this grow keep it up & post more porn
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:23 PM
  2. Banana Kush
    By prezdickie in forum Cannabis Seeds and Strains
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 09:49 PM
  3. Banana og
    By OldLuck in forum Riot Seeds
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:58 AM

Tags for this Thread


  
ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!


  Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed   
BACK TO TOP