Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Amen, couldn't agree more, but I tasted some real Mango but on the over ripe and had a diesel effect of stench, creamy but earthy and pungent, loved it and the thumber did an excellent job on this strain, funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    I have a smoke report for Kaya, and I don't know where to put it, so I'mma hijack this thread until I hear of a better place to put it, at which time I'll repost it there and - maybe - get this comment deleted.

So, right after our collective national yearly mass murder of turkeys, a lucky survivor happened to drop a really nice box of goodies at my abode. Among the treats inside was a sample of the Kaya bud. It's purple and frosty, and I'm shooting myself for not taking a pic before rolling it up. It was worth it - I should have.

I just rolled a jay. I always smoke with Club gumless rice papers - unless the schwag is so awful that I'd rather taste burning grocery bags, in which case I'll roll with a ZigZag or some other equally awful skin. Maybe a Top.

I ground the bud in my grinder rather than cutting it up with scissors, mostly because I'm lazy; the grinder is much faster and easier. Anyway, I swear I got a big snootful of orange when I emptied the bud onto the tray. I swear I smell a little vanilla and some other sweetness, too. The odors aren't candy-like or fruit-ish, but kind of a combination of both without tending toward syrupy, sick sweetness.

The first hit is really complex. It tastes like the memories my favorite great-aunt's living room: Vanilla, light perfumey/floral, maybe a hint of cedar, light spice, and nutmeg. I seem to have lost the orange I so wanted to taste, though. Exhale is no heavier on the palate, and although the smoke displays different and distinct aspects of the same flavor profile, the overall shift in flavor is dramatic.

She burns a really light, smooth smoke. It doesn't coat my mouth, doesn't burn my throat, and it doesn't feel like I just inhaled sand.

*Fast-forward twenty-ish minutes*
    I smoked 1/2 of a half-gram jay. It wasn't a finger or anything - it was a respectable joint. After only 1/2 of a joint, the tip is oozing resin. The bud was not moist at all.

When I extinguished the jay, I felt only moderately affected. I was able to finish simple household chores without effort. As the next fifteen minutes passed, though, simple tasks took on more effort. There's a heaviness behind my eyes. I feel some muscular relaxation, and a diminution of flaring back pain. I'm also a little hungry, but I don't know if that's a result of the cannabis or just my natural inclinations. Either way, I'm going to have to grub here rather quickly.

I'm giving up on the 1-10 scale, because my tastes change over time, so the scale is meaningless over time. The one thing that is consistent, though, is whether I would want to keep a strain around. This is some fine, fine OD bud. Delicious, clean, and a hitter as far as potency is concerned - I'd be a fool to get rid of it. I would want this herb around as long as I could keep it!

This grower did himself proud.
    Funk Monk

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Amen, couldn't agree more, but I tasted some real Mango but on the over ripe and had a diesel effect of stench, creamy but earthy and pungent, loved it and the thumber did an excellent job on this strain, funk on

There was something I was missing and couldn't put my finger on, and you come real close to describing the flavors I recall. Thanks for helping me sort that out!

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    very nice job old luck sorry to bump this but had not seen it and want to catch up so to speak.been on a bit of a break from the online scene.
    keep on keepin on brother.

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    what is this shit,whats up mods lets get these advertisers off the site and keep it really real!

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    He gone.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516