This Website is FOR SALE! If interested,
Please contact info@thcmedia.com
    Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi everyone, I'm a student from France and I need to do a project for school about the legalization of cannabis in California, more especially the market, is it a profitable one? Is there coffee shop? If yes, how much? Is there one in particular and what's the amount of his benefit? What kind of Market is it? Like Amsterdam? It's really hard to find those information in France, if you have the answer and some time to help me with this I'll be really glad, at least a website that could help me. Sorry if it's not there I should ask and for the mistake! Thanks!

Envoyé de mon F5121 en utilisant Tapatalk

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Hello from California.
    I am happy to answer whatever questions you have. Right now we here in Cali are still only medical use only until Jan 2018.
    Even then you still can not smoke/vape in public and all use of cannabis must be inside your private dwelling. Much the same as it is now for us medical patients for the past 21 years.
    The market,lol, is tricky as here in this country you can't sell a schedule one drug and report or pay taxes on the money. This creates a huge problem for those in the business as they cant LEGALLY claim anything they make and all their assets can be seized.
    Coffee shops? NO! We have what we call collective or dispensary where we go to pick up our meds/cannabis. the best way to find a collective these days is WEEDMAPS. We have all kinds of treats in the form of cannabis from flower to live resin to ice cream.
    Heres a general website to help ya gather more info California NORML | Dedicated to reforming California's marijuana laws! and feel free to ask me all the questions ya want.bb1.jpg
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks a lot for your time! So to be sure I get it right, right now it's only medicinal so you you need to buy it in a medical center with an authorisation from a medical, right? Do you now if those medical center are allowed to make a profit or is it forbidden (because if it's medical, it's supposed to be a community interest)? And the owner are medics? In January, what do you think is going to change, maybe it's going to be like Amsterdam? The main point of my project is the opening of a new market, a lot of my friend took Uber and stuff like this but in my mind the legalization could be a huge sector, as a Californian, do you think that way?
    Again thanks a lot for your help, I'll check the website you gave me ASAP!

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I ran a collective and you can only pay state taxes but that is just a record to the feds that you broke the law. It is really cut and dry in the terms of the federal government and that like I said before theres no medical use. So what each legalized state has done is went ahead and put it on a ballot and got it passed for medical or recreational use by the voters of the state.
    Even though the people voted on it it is still federally illegal so you can not legal trade cash for product.
    What is happening is a bunch of folks are jumping on a this band wagon hoping it passes nationally and the feds will let them pay back taxes on their gaines. In reality the feds will continue to pic and choose who the robe and keep their property for their agencies.
    I see Trump making a huge example out of my state first since we started it. I believe he is currently launching or already launched a taskforce to jump on all the illegal collectives operating in the open first. Just my opinion, I dont think it will go legal or it would of with Obama.
    As for the shops,lol, I am no medic and ran a delivery service. You have to be careful as there are not many standards other than the price. Quality can still vary greatly depending on location and the owners ability to find and supply quality meds.
    There is such a variation on quality that if you find a good collective stay with it as the next spot may have hay. The edible market is large and a good deal of companies are invested in them. Also we have concentrates that get as pure as 99.9997% THCA and others with lots of garage blasts if ya will. Made in a garage with cheap ingredients by amateurs that could care less about anything but profit.
    As a Californian it has opened up a huge market even though you can not medicate in public. There are still tons of bed and breakfasts along with spas up north that cater to stoners. Im hope that we make it through this current regime and we are able to get this plant rescheduled so folks can make money and pay federal taxes. If that happens I believe we will be the jumping point for the cannabis revolution once again or as always lol.
    Hope that helped and if not ask more.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Ok I got it! So that's not legal as I thought this was. So that's really difficult that system if you have two law, to know you can't sell weed even if your state had voted for it must be really disappointing. So the bed and breakfast doing this have an autorization? And what about the edible market, is there some shops specialized in this area of marijuana? Like restaurant? (would be awesome tho)
    All right so this subject is more difficult than i thought, but I'll keep looking into it, but I think it's not lucrative enough as a new market for my project sadly. I have to see what the Canadian are doing about it. hopping that one day you'll have the chance to be free with marijuana! Good luck with trump government and the mesure he is going to take against it by the way. Thanks a lot!
    Ps: quick question, is it difficult to to that concentrate you told me about?

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    concentrates are easy to come by and easy to make if ya have the want. Just look on youtube to see the ways they make it now.
    The markets here are flooded and people are making money at all aspects of marketing without authorization as there is none. Colorado has a much broader cannabis industry when it comes to tourism as they have been recreational for a minute now.Cali has just been doing it longer and better
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    OK, I get it it's really unclear what to do with cannabis in USA right now. Is that what we call dab? Never saw that in France in my life, seems crazy. About my project, I've seen with a friend of mine who left canada 1 month ago and she told me that it's going to be totally legal over there, so I think I'm gonna focus on them. Thanks a lot for your time anyway it was very kind of you!

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    you are welcome