Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    easy skanking :)
    Status
    Liked
    42 times
    i recently bought "organic marijuana Soma style" and i have to say its a great read! Soma himself has a very interesting background. he talks about the 1st time he smoked the herb back in 1967, he was working at IBM as a mail clerk, wearing a three piece suit..which if you know Soma based on appearance alone is mind blowing! anyway...just wanted to suggest it to my stoner family. oh yeah...just got the April issue of high times & as usual its SUH'WEET!!! so i ask again..what cannabis related pages are you turning?
    Last edited by MikeIsGreen; 02-19-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: some things i forget..its what i do
    w.a.l.s.t.i.b

Status
    Liked
    42 times
    im not a big reader, but c'mon...nobody reads? how 'bout looking at the pictures and drooling? anyone do that? lol
    w.a.l.s.t.i.b

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    ed rosenthal's closet cultivator and if you count .pdf file pages the most recently released (issue 26) of treating yourself. have also recently dug out my 2000 edition of jack herer's coloring book - g.r.a.s.s.;great revolutionary american standard system. not coloring it... just enjoying a re-reading of his more humorous hemp advocating side. somewhere i have an original 1973 version

Status
    Liked
    42 times
    very nice b_pharma_free! ive yet to read any of mr. rosenthals books, but i will be soon! never seen or heard of jacks coloring book..i will be seeking it out as well...lucky you to have the original version also
    w.a.l.s.t.i.b

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Both Grow Bibles
    Ed Rosenthal's trash to stash
    few other i can't remember atm that i will list tomorrow
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    So here is a complete list :
    Jorge C. Marijuana Horticulture (the indoor/outdoor growers bible.)
    Greg Green's The Cannabis Grower's Bible
    C.K. Watson's Cultivating Cannabis in the 21st Century
    Jeff Mowta Marijuana New School Indoor Cultivation
    Ed Roenthal's Marijuana Gold Trash-Stash
    J.C. Stitch Marijuana Garden Saver
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Gotta admit - I rarely read books/mags anymore - oh, sure - I have some older CC mags I pull out while in the tub once in a blue moon, but most of my reading is 'net based now. Fast connection, I can have the newest info at my fingertips - pics and text. I have a little ADD, so jumping around, browsing 2 or 3 sites (at the same time) keeps my thirst for knowledge slaked, and I can be up to the minute on what's shaking...

I have Frank & Rosenthals Marijuana Growers Guide (both original print and updated), "Grow Yer Own Stone" by Dr. A. Sumach and the aformentioned older CC mags for my tub based reading. Plus I'm here, IC and TSD for my info.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Oliver Stone courts controversy by smoking a joint on cover of cannabis bible High Times

Oliver Stone appears on the cover of High Times magazine's August 2012 issue smoking a joint | Mail Online

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    388 times
    True Living Organics: The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors - Author: The Rev (due for release in Spet)

This is guaranteed to be a must have book for anyone who wants to learn TLO growing.
    'Rev' is a legend and knows a shit load about TLO
    you can find a good deal of info online...

Key Books: Somas, Ed's, Cervantes, Greg Green (get the new editions if you can, they are in spectacular color now, and updated info)

Key Website: https://www.theseeddepot.com/og/growfaq/growfaq.html (The OverGrow FAQ, I call it a bible cause its that informative)

Side reading:
    Marijuana Pest and Disease Control: How to Protect Your Plants and Win Back Your Garden by Ed Rosenthal and Kathy Imbriani
    Marijuana Garden Saver: Handbook for healthy plants. J.C. Stich edited by Ed Rosenthal
    Cannabis Sativa: The Essential Guide to the World's Finest Marijuana Strains by S. T. Oner and Greg Green
    Cannabis Indica: The Essential Guide to the World's Finest Marijuana Strains by S. T. Oner and Greg Green
    How-To Hydroponics, Keith Roberto
    Soilless Culture: Theory and Practice by Michael Raviv and J. Heinrich Lieth
    Hydroponics: A Practical Guide for the Soilless Grower by J Benton Jones
    Dank by Subcool (more like a story of strains, but there was defiantly some valuabe info in here for me)
    Roll me up and smoke me when I die

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sublime_buds
    Key Website: https://www.theseeddepot.com/og/growfaq/growfaq.html (The OverGrow FAQ, I call it a bible cause its that informative)
    Glad to see so many sites still reppin' OG!

That OverGrow FAQ is a Treasure and so is the OverGrow StrainGuide.

I believe I have the File for the OG Grow Tutorial on my computer as well, if so I will send it into to Bert so we can add it to the Beginner Grower's Forum as a good reference for new folks in the garden.

OverGrow the Government, OverGrow the World!

Peace,
    Hippie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast