Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ground up
    Status
    Liked
    1077 times
    Marijuana Botany by Clarke is gold in this age of misinformation.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    here's a few titles in my kindle(free) desktop cloud reader:

shoulda robbed a bank by hugh yonn - fascinating story of and by a 70s era smuggler who eventually got popped with i believ 12 tons on a return trip from south america. dude very much kept his sense of humor thru his prison ordeal. only canna book on my reader that i have the full, paid for edition;the other canna titles are just the sample pages you can read when an amazon title has that look inside feature.

medibles: the ultimate medical marijuana cookbook by natural medicine man. not near familiar enough with it's available content to judge it's merit yet.

the little black book of marijuana by steve elliot. lightweight history and use information. seems accurate.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I've got a small library of weed related reading material, I keep the 4 volumes of big book of buds and the 3 cannabibles near my shitter(for reading while...). Really I just look at the pictures LOL. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    0 times
    I've been writing books and guides on how to open a dispensary over the last several months. Interviewing successful owners, reading the guidelines and regulations and translating them for people, talking to investors and hooking them up with people that want to open a dispensary, and then read some books on the history of weed and understanding how the business side of marijuana works. I want to help people live their dream of working in the marijuana space and business ownership (that would like to do that of course ).

Someone wrote something about how people don't want to read a lot, which can be true so I've been trying to break it down into some bite size pieces of information, like Myths and Conceptions of Dispensaries and marijuana itself. Or kick ass infographic about what states weed is legal in, which states are considering legalization, and key aspects of how to open a dispensary.

Trying my best to add to the legitimacy of marijuana. And end the BS about why we can't legalize it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12