Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Opinions? Experiences?

I'm interested in owning one of these little bastards and as I have zero self control when it comes to paraphernalia, I ordered one this morning.

I've read quite a bit about them but still can't wrap my head around the details. So once I have it, I guess I'll know.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    England
    Liked
    208 times
    For oils and hash best thing iv`e come across m8 is a standard ecig battery with a stainless steel 510 atomizer. For advanced users theirs the ebaron pro dripper used with a vv/vw mod o an mech mod fo that matter, it`s the daddy or any dripper type atty for that matter, they work a treat and are the dogs bollox , summink i been looking into a long time using e-cig paraphernalia.
    DSCF5510.jpg
    The black one on the left in the packet is a standard 510 dripper at a cost of about $4 or $5 for the atomizer top, that gives off plooms of vape, the one 3rd from right is the ebaron pro dripper on top of a sigelei 20 mech mod, it`s the daddy for iso oil and my tool of choice.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    That is some nice looking gear. I have to say, I'm terrible with the concentrates. Due mostly to not having made many batches, also the lack of availability in my area. Still using the SSV. I have a couple Oil rigs with a nail but it just isn't my favorite thing. Got a zipper of new flowers and they taste wonderful, I look at them and wonder what kind of volume I would see making concentrates. Mostly just thinking, not so much doing.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    24 times
    My neighbor has the Magic Flight, and really likes it. I've never been able to get much of a hit off it, the couple times I've tried though. For Vaping, I've had a Vapir ONE for quite a while, and like it a bunch, but obviously it's no good for when you're mobile!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    England
    Liked
    208 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    That is some nice looking gear. I have to say, I'm terrible with the concentrates. Due mostly to not having made many batches, also the lack of availability in my area. Still using the SSV. I have a couple Oil rigs with a nail but it just isn't my favorite thing. Got a zipper of new flowers and they taste wonderful, I look at them and wonder what kind of volume I would see making concentrates. Mostly just thinking, not so much doing.
    Yes m8 i here you on concentrates and messing about, but it`s worth it in the end, but anyhow all this shit the sell for concentrates at sky high prices is a real con imo you can make better for a few $ using the e-cig parts if you know what to look for and if you don`t mind spending a bit you can have some really nice kit made from the more advanced side of e-cigs.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I actually got a groupon for the Atmos Pen. Haven't used it much yet but had to try it. It seems to function really well with Kief but that's the extent of my experience with it so far.

If I ever do get into using concentrates, I'll likely build my own vaporizer for it. Seems to be the way to go.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    England
    Liked
    208 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    I actually got a groupon for the Atmos Pen. Haven't used it much yet but had to try it. It seems to function really well with Kief but that's the extent of my experience with it so far.

If I ever do get into using concentrates, I'll likely build my own vaporizer for it. Seems to be the way to go.
    If you do give us a shout and i`ll give you a few pointers of what to look for and were to get it at the right price.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Appreciate it man. If I can get over my aversion to busting up buds, I may go that direction.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    A lil dab will do ya.
    I am lucky to have the quality & quantity being in SoCal for concentrates.
    Osprey i can walk ya through it or get a BHOmbTube. I need to get a hold of them see if we are getting a raffle item or what.

I just got the Cloud V & put a globe atomizer on it works great. Now that I have looked around a minute & talked to a couple folks yeah build one you got the skills.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    England
    Liked
    208 times
    The globe aint a bad atty umeg m8 and cheap as chips @ $5, so to speak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast