Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Thread: Hmmmm....

Seedling
    Status
    Liked
    2 times
    The other day my sister was smoking out of what looked like an E CIG? First thing that went through my mind was.....that won't hold enough....

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    The way the E cigs work is they vaporize a already concentrated substance in liquid a top of a heatproof pad that heats the liquid. Its best to hit them as close to straight up & down as possible to get all the hash oil out.
    The heavy end is just the lithium battery all the workings are in the mouth piece. Not sure what your post was so I hope i HELP YOU LEARN A LIL BIT ABOUT E CIGS. FUCKIn Cap Locks.
    Welcome to the boards have fun looking around & feel free to chime in whenever ya can. Peace.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I bought one and took it apart to see how it worked.

They are basicly designed to not give you much actual smoke. Hard to draw on, the idea, is to make it hard so you won't want to do it.

However the idea, with a few refinements might work.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Took apart one of the "Blue" units. Not really something I want to reuse. Just for the sake of labor, I would probably get a dedicated pen. The Atmos is kind of neat.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed