Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Thread: PAX by Ploom.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    What do you know about this thing? I'm not usually one for battery operated paraphernalia but this has piqued my curiosity. I found a smoking deal on one of these units on the eBay. It's on the way and I'm going to put it to the test. Then probably stuff it in a box and smoke my bong. Whatever.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    PAX unit in hand and charging. I'll test drive it on the way home, yea test drive.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    This friggin' thing. It's quite amazing. Hits from ground herb are awesome, I've not even had to turn up the heat. Hits from Kief, holy shit. Been doing that. As soon as I have some concentrate I'll test that too!

So far, this thing is bas ass.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

American Aquarium Drinker
    Status
    Liked
    743 times
    I've really enjoyed my Pax. I've had several portable vapes and the Pax is my favorite.
    What would Johnny Winter do?

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    It sure feels nice in hand. I'm not sure I have an authentic unit though, for the price, it might be bootleg. I can't get any of the motion activated features to come on.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Bootleg as the day is long. Midsummer that is. The unit went defunct and would not charge, would not turn on and made my angry pants way too tight. I promptly disassembled it and threw away the bits I wasn't interested in.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed