Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I honestly couldn't tell you when I purchased it, years ago now. I selected the Black base and Silver upper on the unit. It seemed appropriate at the time. This little gem has served me well for some time now, without incident.

The fit and finish of the SSV is wonderful to start with, especially considering that the glass on the unit is all hand blown stuff. I've drug it off the coffee table so many times now I can't even count. Still going strong.

The flavor and aroma are some of the most interesting things that change with the Vaporizer. The flavor is, for lack of a better term, "floral" as well as the aroma. Early on in a vape session the aroma is consistent more with the flavor of the herb, then towards the end it takes on something of a burnt popcorn thing. The high is crispy clear without the carbon monoxide and other plant particulate matter. Vaporizing is a good deal.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Bro this thing is the pride of all my pieces ever hands down.It is a beautiful thing that is built to last liek Oprey stated above.I too have dropped,kicked,& abused this unit for about 3 years now I think & its on 10 hours a day.I cant put a together a better explanation of this unit but I can give it a double buds up to it from meggers crew.I am still waiting on TOKIN to pm on a new wand LMAO,I know he is busy,only been a year (its all on me just fuckin with Tokin)
    Here is a pic of the vape & my smoke stand u can see by the hose that I rarely use this thing lol.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Pothead
    Status
    Liked
    43 times
    I'm getting baked off my ass with my Buddha, and I hear they're pretty similar. My tubes are still pretty clear though.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Yep the principle of operation is identical. Is the DaBuddha hands free?

I Owe a Lot to Iowa Pot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    46 times
    hell yea I love mine got the base black and blue ssv mode back in 08 still workin like a charm
    "So you think the police foresees and knows everything? The police invents more than it discovers." - Napoleon Bonaparte I

easy skanking :)
    Status
    Liked
    42 times
    thanks to osprey i ordered mine a few weeks ago and it is AMAZING! and that is actually an understatement..i went with the black base and green housing. i am so stoked on the upgrades, cant wait to invest more $$$ into this masterpiece! unmeg was the 1st person that brought the SSV to my attention and for that i thank you!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    16 times
    Man I love my SSV! Got baked all day yesterday on it and plan to do the same today

easy skanking :)
    Status
    Liked
    42 times
    my power cord is unruly with crazy twists and turns...i noticed shawns isnt..anything i can do about that? is it from wrapping it up when i put it in the case?
    w.a.l.s.t.i.b

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsGreen View Post
    my power cord is unruly with crazy twists and turns...i noticed shawns isnt..anything i can do about that? is it from wrapping it up when i put it in the case?
    Those pictures were taken when it was new. Actually my cord gets pretty curvy too from wrapping it up and putting it in the hemp bag. I usually just try to straighten the cord out before plugging it in.
    Last edited by shawnx8; 02-05-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    my cord is flawless & perfect but maybe because it its used everyday all day lol.Hasnt been off since I got it lol.Try wrapping it around the unit a few times may help out.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright 2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed