Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    im totally getting one. its happening. just gotta get the cash together. i shall post back when i order. now to decide on colors
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I looked at the site and am amazed at the variety now. I believe there was Black and Silver when I ordered mine. I believe you could get other base colors but they didn't have all the variety they have now, it's crazy. I really want to get a round ground glass wand and heater cover, looks way cool.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Im starting here Osprey because you always seem to be a step ahead. SO my SSV has finally taken the "OMFG HEAT UP" phase. I need to replace the element no doubt after 8-9 years I aint bitching. This SSV has been living with us need I say more lol.
    Anyway how do i go about getting the part. I am sure the repair will obvious when get the part. Does anyone have info on replacement elements? Till then its all about my Arizona Tea RX STRESS RELIEF bong. I really need to fix my vape
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    The folks at 7th floor, I think that's the place, should be able to set you up man.

Sending Your Unit in for Repair

What is required for repair work?

Shipping costs for repairs must be prepaid before sending in your unit. You must call or email customer service at 866-835-6418 or customercare@7thfloor.biz. Once payment is made for shipping, we will email you a return shipping label that is required for sending a unit in for repair. Packages that do not have one of these shipping labels will be refused.

When sending your SSV unit in for repair you will need to do the following:

-Remove the glass heater cover and knob. (This is done by gently twisting and pulling straight up)

-Clean the unit of all residue (if it is not cleaned there will be an additional $10 charge)

-Include: a note explaining the issue you are experiencing, your return name and address, and email address for confirmation of receipt.

Do not send any glass accessories with the unit, these will not be returned to you and you will be responsible for replacing them.

*This refers to the heater cover and knob only

**7th Floor inspects all custom glass before shipping it to our customers, we understand that things can get broken in shipment, as long as we are contacted immediately after the damaged product is received we will solve any issues that arise to the best of our ability.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Fuck!!!!!! I would rather repair it myself but if thats what I gots to do. I do not like the idea of sending my vape to someone without a agreed upon price. Just asking to get rapped. Wow first snag I have ever had with this product & not sure I will do it.
    Anyone know where to find the heating element?

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I would call them. Typically, if I can explain to a company that I'm competent with a screwdriver and a bit of wiring, they'll send me parts I need. It saves them time. The fact that this could burn your house down though, that probably makes them nervous.

Not to mention, if you're seeing the temperature rocket up, or be inconsistent, it's the control, not the heating element. It's working right if it still gets red hot, that's all it does. If it has bright or dull spots in the center of the area it heats up, you may need a new element. Otherwise, it's likely the control. Solid state controls can act strangely after the knob is spun 7-8 hundred times.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Funny I was just thinking the control it does get hot just not hot enough so you are probably right. Time to take it apart LOL see what kind of dial it is.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Right on man. If you have jumper wires, you can disconnect the heating element from the control, it should only have two wires on it, then you can connect the element directly to 110v at a wall socket. Then, if the element heats up to where you can't look directly at it for too long, it's good. That'll be the control at that point, which shouldn't be expensive.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    DUDE! I just pulled the top off pushed in & pulled out the element a good couple quick hard thrust to the knob presto chango it gets hot again. At least I used element &not rod..............

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    So just some caca on the controls! Nice. The SSV sits in seclusion on the top of the book shelf. Looking on as I shamefully hit my Jet over and over. Dirty voyeur.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed