This Website is FOR SALE! If interested,
Please contact info@thcmedia.com
    Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Status
    Liked
    12 times
    Cool stuff thank you once again do you have lady's of your own. I saw that the LST is time consuming and requires some skill i was thinking of the lollipop method or the croping method witch is better would u say

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I'm growing some of Mr. Vonblown's beans. Here's the thread--->http://www.weedwatch.com/forums/von-...html#post48618 The good stuff is a couple pages in.

I don't like removing any plant matter unless it's severely damaged or really impeding the light penetration. It really is a Ford/Chevy type debate, you'll hear everything in the spectrum about pruning.
    Last edited by osprey; 03-20-2015 at 10:28 PM.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    12 times
    Shit bro they look amazing hopefully in a few weeks mine would also be there hahahaha

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    It feels like a damn eternity until harvest. It always does for me. Strange thing is, those girls have been flowering since January, taking their sweet time.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Osprey is to nice always has been one of the reasons I love him so. And his buds look fuckin amazing all covered in candy.

Anywho lets talk bout the problems you may be looking at because what you have done so you can keep watch for them.
    First we already talked about and it was the shit on your leaves.Spray with clean water to try an get that shit off.

Second, TOO YOUNG TO FEED IMO. I dont start feeding anything but maybe some b-1,h3o, cal mag, & silca. Your plants are gonna be slow for a minute because of the nute damage they have already incurred,dont trip. Talking small shit in the big scheme.

Third your PH is perfect so let the soil feed them for a couple weeks while you watch them suck it up and GREEN UP a bit. The perlite is not just for water my friend but O2 and to stop compaction of the soil. It is great thing to add when you start if your not going with good named pre mixed soil. Me Ima foxfarm soil guy. You could do your autos almost nute free in ocean forest mix.

Fourth: AIR FLOW & TEMP, Osprey nailed it with stable temps in light period and not too cold at night (45f damage starts i think). For small cabinet grows I like computer fans in a couple choice locations if you can and make sure you have good intake & out so that air gets mixed.

Wow i use to say "GO RED FAQ" lol, been awhile Im Jones'n

Cloning a auto is really pointless if ya think about it and research it.
    You really should go get lost in FAQ for a lil bit just so you have info so you can recognize bullshit when ya see it. A lot of folks THINK they are pros and never harvested a bud let alone a large grow.
    I have ton MANY 100's of grows both in & out over the last 25 years or so and live in SoCal. I havent had a grow in a few years but Im sure you can find pics if ya look.
    Ease up on the fertilizer and when you use it (what kind?) I tend to start out with it 1/4-1/2 strength since I know they just want to sell me more.
    Im lucy enough to live very close to Discount Hydroponics and several other grow stores. Plus I can get clones so and deliveries at that,lol.
    The pic is of a Fire OG I grew in the SoCal Mountains under extreme conditions(down in the teens,lol) and it got all these pretty colors . The pic in my avatar is Trainwreck in 05' I grew in extreme heat (to 110f) in a small closet. You can do the conversion to C,lol
    Look forward to watching ya grow keep posting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Yes, killing with kindness. I used to try to feed seedlings, thinking they could use it, growing babies and whatnot. I crispified many a seedling with that method. At this point I don't feed until they're all the way into bloom. Partly because I'm not vegging, also because they don't need it.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    12 times
    Thanks for all the help gents like you said all the people on the internet think they pros(in a lot of vids i watched they said to feed early) but now i know not to umm i will most definitely keep you oaks up to date with my grow and still gonna ask for lots of help lol I do spry them with clean water but that shit doesn't wanna come off. Ff's and its making me mad hahaha. Can i add perlite now or should i just leave it like it is? Don't wanna stress them girls out too much.... My strawberry blue is staying small and not bushing or growing as fast as my Anubis any info on that for me.... As for humidity i don't think I'm for filling the requirement any help on how to get humidity right please oaks??

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Humidity is a tough one. I'm pretty much always out of range with it. It'll also be years before I claim professional status. Using the air pots helps with humidity, they're perforated so if I keep the soil consistently moist, not too wet, it helps manage the humidity in the room. Probably don't want to add anything to the soil at this point, might damage the roots. Consider not watering the slow grower as much. It's going to have different needs than the auto flower plant.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123