Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Funk'd and Thumb'd
    4. G13 Labs Pineapple Express-Doing her right at the moment. Liking the results and enjoyed her.
    7. DNA Genetics Chocolope-2 beans I germed spewed out brown gunk. Still have 5 left.
    4. TGA Subcool Jilly Bean
    -Ran for 3 sessions and enjoyed her, but threw nanners, and lacked potency.
    Smoke'd and Toked

1. Barneys Farm Liberty Haze
    -Horrible and tasted like crap.
    2. Barneys Farm LSD-Have had a few decent sacks of this, hit or miss.
    3. DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush-Typical Og but wasn't the Og buzz, short lived and one can built a tollerance too.
    5. World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder-Really enjoyed the samples and was really done well.
    6. Green House Super Lemon Haze-Still today one of my favorite highs. Blue Dream and SLH are always on top of my list, cause the medical effect on these 2 are so up lifting and taste so damn good.
    7. DNA Genetics Chocolope-Love the flavor and high, just not too many have a good seedling of her.
    1. Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy-Super sweet and tasty. High was average and geared towards the body.
    2. Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice-Sweet and tangy, the buzz was average and the back end of the flavor was strange.
    3. Serious Seeds AK-47-Huge Simon fan, or should say was, a great smoke and strain to thumb. After his bust his strains have never been the same, IMO.

Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Anything you haven't run, LMAO. I hope everything is funky with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    Anything you haven't run, LMAO. I hope everything is funky with you and yours

mal
    Hope so, other wise game over, lol. Funk on and I want to thumb and smoke it all bro, always looking or trying something new for the next decade or so, and then it's retire and chill will my favorite top 100 list.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    70 times
    In total agreement with what you say about them, although havent actauly grown them all i have done 6 out of the 10 and AK47 is my favourite, but isnt the same, have you tryed The Dog Kush by Breeders Boutique, was given abit too try today and very potent with quite a nice spicey taste. I hope you did nt mind me adding my 2 pennys worth lol

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Holy crap, been outta this for a minute. Sounds like some fancy buds, I'm super jealous.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    So much information! Must go through few.