Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    119 times
    Hey guys,
    I am a chicken in the market of seeds U.S/Canada
    Have a vast list of banks of seeds that I'd like to try in the future, but before of spend my money I would like to know your point of view to invest in quality seeds and breeders with good philosophy.
    I know the European market and my recommendation is that you try if can the work created by Mario Bellandi Delicatessen (if you think spam delete)

Well, here the list, hope somehow clarify my doubts, please put a positive vote if it is really worth.Apologies for my English I hope you understand my query.

House of Funk Genetics,Coastal Seeds,Connoisseur Genetics,Rare Dankness,Cabin Fever Seeds,Clasic Seeds,Cannaventure Seeds,Gage Green Genetics,Hazeman Seeds,Immortal Flower,Sin City Seeds,SoCal Seed Co,Alien Genetics,Reservoir Seeds,Pisces Genetics,Kingdom Organic Seeds,Garden of Dreams Seeds,The Cali Connection,Top Shelf Seeds,Billy Goat Seed Co,TGA Seeds,Happy Haole Seeds,Gorrilla Grower Seeds,Sun Sim Seeds,Trichome Jungle Seeds,Blazing Pistileros,Lady Sativa Genetics,Motarebel Genetics,Top Dawg Seeds,OgRaskal Seeds,Sure Fire Seeds,Sonic Seeds,SOG Seeds,Leprechaun Seeds,Eugenics Genetics,Sativa Diva,TCVG's SHIT,Dj Short,Chimera,House of Love Seeds,B.O.G Seeds,Bodhi Seeds...

I do not want to be heavy, from already thank you for your answers!

Paz.
    Last edited by bangui; 03-24-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    119 times
    I believe that Reservoir, OGRaskal, Dj Short, Alien, Bodhi...contributed much to new breeders and the world of marijuana in general.Does but I'm not sure, I need to get the batteries in this sense... where can I find a little of history?

Nice day!
    Last edited by bangui; 03-24-2012 at 10:45 PM.

WEEDWATCH AEROPONICS GURU
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    We have a large variety of seeds avail through the site as well as members. Going with a seed company can be difficult sometimes. pm me for more info and i will be happy too asst you..Iccm
    WEEDWATCH'S AEROPONICS GURU AND SITE SUPPORTER.

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

TESTER
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    879 times
    cant go wrong with attitude....

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    WW will possibly be adding a Seed Bank Guide Feature to the site with a member review system in the future. This way we can compile a list of as many online seed distributors out there and reviews them honestly without fear of banishment or censorship.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    119 times
    Hello Hippie, I understand their position, for a moment I thought my question was absurd, the seed in this U.S market breaking borders easily from the new legislation, in Europe we have little information and false in many cases, you just have to look a little the catalog of Sensi. I think that in U.S is doing good work hope with the passing of the years and globalization maintain the quality, although it is difficult. The European market offers 95% of the varieties in Fem format and this is horrible, this reminds me to Monsanto. My intection is not to create controversy, just want to know who loves marijuana and who the Ferrari or Lamborghini Reventon! lol I already have an idea... Hippie anyway, for my part, you can delete this thread, with the passage of time I hope to meet great people like Kagyu.

Bye folks!

Status
    Liked
    5 times
    My fav 2 are:
    The Attitude Seed Bank
    Sannies Seeds.

WEEDWATCH AEROPONICS GURU
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Hippie has a weath of Info here on WW....check the threads..
    WEEDWATCH'S AEROPONICS GURU AND SITE SUPPORTER.

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    I've only ever oredered thru attitude and The Seed Depot, much easier to contact seed depot. but i'm always keeping an eye out at single seed centre too just because they have a diversity and since i'm a small grower trying a single seed for cheap appeals to me.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    You can get raskals beans at sow amazing seeds, and they ship to the u.s., ordered from em a bunch. Also, dr greenthumb has some good gear to. His ghost, bubba, sour d, and chem s1's are pretty descent representations of the clone onlys. Also sannies, dude been breeding forever.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast