Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prblems

Status
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    Pests can cause a huge amount of damage in a short time. I don't grow from clones so now I'm at a bit of a disadvantage on diagnosis. What's the word on humidity? I work in 30% RH most of the time and if I'm not careful with watering and keeping the soil moist, I get burn at the tips.
    I dont have a way of testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by unmeg View Post
    overfed spider mite infestation in the midst is my guess. Go to FAQ here and look up the overgrow FAQ or I think we have a thread on this wit some nice close ups I took years ago.
    I say pull em and clean the FUCK OUT DAT AREA....... 3 things that will piss off EVERY GROWER Mites,Powder Mildew,& White MUTHAFUCKIN Flies...........
    U need to get a scope and look under them leaves for lil specs, the black ones are the dead and bred ones so keep that in mind when your choice of trash it or TRY to save it.
    Its very painstaking process if ya choice to save em.
    the life cycle is 21 days I think, thats what FAQ is for GOOD LUCK

Status
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    Yea, fungus gnats are dildos. I have a problem with gnats right now. Trying the Mosquito bits, see if I can kill the larvae.
    The white spots in told are spider mites r coming back.. i chopped off almost every leave and sprayed for a couple weeks with the neem oil. Its inly a few more weeks before ill beed to harvest. If it is mutes will they eat up the plant when its drying and curing?

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Couple inches of sand or diatomaceous earth on top of your soil will help if not solve the gnat problem.... YOU REALLY NEED TO CHECK OUT FAQ....
    Cut Your Losses Dry It & Smoke It..... its just gonna get worse and more infected. YOU HAVE MITES.......You NEED to clean & disinfect your grow & your stuff.
    Let my experience help you stop wasting time and anxiety START OVER GO TO FAQ.
    Last edited by unmeg; 10-26-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Yea, if you've got mites, bleach and more bleach. Clear out the area, seal any cracks with some silicone and sanitize the hell outta that joint.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Do you know how bad that herb is gonna taste???????? Look into water cure for that shit.

Spider mites are not fun to smoke, its not about them eating afterwards its they are there at all is BAD.
    There is NO CURE for bugs other than due diligence before and after you add plants.... If you put another plant in there it too will get just as infected as this one....

Have ya been to FAQ yet or are you just hoping someone is gonna give ya a magical answer. You came here for our experience in growing which mine goes clear back to 88'.
    We ALL have had ir happen & YOU NEED TO GO TO FAQ from Overgrow & EDUCATE YOURSELF....
    If ya just keep posting the same shit over & over without any positive results, you aint reading, so I will stop typing. GOOD LOOK ON YOUR MUCK.
    The3 outdoor pics are from same person as the first 4 pics.
    DIFFERENCE: LISTENING. 3 different growers on all these as for my grows LOOK EM UP.
    WHAT THE FUCK DO I KNOW.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by unmeg; 10-29-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Mites will smoke okay for the most part, lol.

I've got every pest and disease you can name.
    I've ran that way for a couple years actually.
    I've ran not only clones but restrikes as well.
    Running them back through the same constant
    system...

I can show you my flowering chamber at the moment. and the plants look very nice.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    However, the problem is still there, unless you shut down and clean everything with bleach...

Status
    Liked
    1 times
    Im maitaining the problem well enough for the plant to continue growing.. im dtarting week 9 of flowering so not much longer.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I prefer medical quality meds so I wont grow SHIT. First sign of Mite,Mold, or Whitefly's and it all comes down regardless of my needs or the conditions at hand. Smoke em up yum. My buddy has video of me rippin down 12 6 week in flowering plants, he couldnt believe I was doing it.
    Its better to get rid of it fast and start again then give that shit a foothold in your garden.
    If its in your home and close to carpet and other plants you may never get rid of them.
    Its your meds at least I hope, I would hate to think that anyone would SHARE infected weed.....

I just reread my earlier post and I come off all wrong, sorry for that. My heads is killin me & hard to find and express my thoughts. I just really hate infestation left to run your garden rather than the grower. Its so much better when ya start CLEAN and from seed. Shame your not in a MMJ state, GOOD LUCK.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I'm about to smoke the hell outta some fungus gnats. The N.L.XBigbud is acting like fly paper. The trichomes are grabbing gnats like crazy.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed