Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Heres the link for stinkbud aeroponic diy setup. Cheap, and effective. StinkBuddies.com
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Built this, then had a blackout. Other than using a generator which not acoustically possible right now, any ideas how to not have the ladies keeling over again?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Yup, run an accumulator. I run a high pressure Aero setup, you could build yours the same way. I run a pump with a seperate pressure switch, 4.5 gal expansion tank, stainless pressure relief valve, gauge to monitor tank pressure, regulator with gauge, then a solenoid and timer. I run all 12 v for even more protection. What's cool is you can expand from this, and will only need to change container. Try a couple large Tupperware, put em on a pitch for drainage, or put one inside the other, drill a bunch of 1-2" holes on the bottom of the top Tupperware, then lay monofilament screen, 150 tpi, across the bottom preventing the roots from touching the nute tank below. Connect your "pods" together with barbed fittings, grommets and hose, and have a control Res at the end. Get some 7/8 to 1 1/8 plugs, drill some 1/4" holes in em, now you can easily change and access your misters from the top, instead of inside you PVC/pod. I've grown large trees that yield a lot out of these medium pressure setups, just have to eliminate the problems, loss of power=large expansion tank to hold over 24 hours bytes with a solenoid wired to a 12v battery. Also, if your looking for a timer, timerco has a nice one for 50$. You can get omron 12v on eBay for cheap to, if your interested ill give ya a link. ATC discontinued there 422a, and sell the 422 ar for half the original price. Have one, but haven't tested yet, seems cheap though.
    Last edited by RalphWiley; 07-30-2012 at 09:29 PM.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    Not Found
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphWiley View Post
    Heres the link for stinkbud aeroponic diy setup. Cheap, and effective. StinkBuddies.com

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Wow, its gone, i believe i have the pdf,, i see if i can load it, ill loadup some quick hpa drawings too.

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    You, sir, are a genius and my hero! Why did I not think of something close to this before. And would you recommend the Tupperware bigger pot setup over the square fencing? I could probably rig my current setup pretty easily. Like the sound of what you're talking about though. Kinda reminds me of a less complex mpb but all aero. Definitely trying it

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Here's the plans for the stinkbud, stinkbud Jr, and stinkbud aerocloner.
    Attached Images Attached Images