Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Country
    Sweden
    Liked
    135 times
    Would anyone be interested in information on how to setup and apply some different Electro-Culture methods to increase plant growth and health?

Also have lots of testing on the water treatment devices and methods we have been testing for around 8 years now......

Some of the water treatment methods include or are based on using magnetic field arrays with reversing poles......turns out we do not know much about something we all use everyday and have to use to stay alive.......good ol H2O...water!!

Water is like a computer memory chip in a lot of ways. It can be erased, and programed to perform or enhance almost ANY function.....the possibility are seriously only limited by a person imagination it seems.

Sounds like science fiction but I assure there is SOLID scientific data behind every method I will discuss in detail here and for those hearing or reading about these methods for the first time, it will indeed sound NUTZO!!

I urge you to keep an open mind and at least review the TONS of data that is available much of which I hope will be covered here.

The testing we have seen first hand can not be ignored IMHO and provide more than enough to prove "proof of concept" to say the least.

One study done in Australia on a large farm land installed only magnetic water filters to there irrigation system and everything else was the same as it has been for this farm for many previous years. The install of just the magnetic filters caused a 20% increase in yield, and the plants use almost 30% LESS water and nutrients.

There are many studies done like this one..

Electro-Culture methods is another great way to kick up your game......the first device I will discuss here uses a negative ion generator. These generators cost less than 5 dollars to purchase and runs on only about 7 watts of power.

These methods date to back to 1930 so it is not new by any means...FYI.

The DIY I will post shows how to assemble and has the parts list. I would suggest that you use more than one and how many will depend on the method of growing and the size of the grow space, and how many plants.

Let me know if you guys have questions.....

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    spot on.... got a friend who imprints frequencies in water for health reasons... been doin it for 10 yrs.. it works..amazingly. interested in what you've come up with...
    Quote Originally Posted by BioHydroponics View Post
    Would anyone be interested in information on how to setup and apply some different Electro-Culture methods to increase plant growth and health?

Also have lots of testing on the water treatment devices and methods we have been testing for around 8 years now......

Some of the water treatment methods include or are based on using magnetic field arrays with reversing poles......turns out we do not know much about something we all use everyday and have to use to stay alive.......good ol H2O...water!!

Water is like a computer memory chip in a lot of ways. It can be erased, and programed to perform or enhance almost ANY function.....the possibility are seriously only limited by a person imagination it seems.

Sounds like science fiction but I assure there is SOLID scientific data behind every method I will discuss in detail here and for those hearing or reading about these methods for the first time, it will indeed sound NUTZO!!

I urge you to keep an open mind and at least review the TONS of data that is available much of which I hope will be covered here.

The testing we have seen first hand can not be ignored IMHO and provide more than enough to prove "proof of concept" to say the least.

One study done in Australia on a large farm land installed only magnetic water filters to there irrigation system and everything else was the same as it has been for this farm for many previous years. The install of just the magnetic filters caused a 20% increase in yield, and the plants use almost 30% LESS water and nutrients.

There are many studies done like this one..

Electro-Culture methods is another great way to kick up your game......the first device I will discuss here uses a negative ion generator. These generators cost less than 5 dollars to purchase and runs on only about 7 watts of power.

These methods date to back to 1930 so it is not new by any means...FYI.

The DIY I will post shows how to assemble and has the parts list. I would suggest that you use more than one and how many will depend on the method of growing and the size of the grow space, and how many plants.

Let me know if you guys have questions.....

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Very interested in seeing the information you've got to share. Subbed for updates!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    BioHydroponics,

I am up for this, as I am a hydro head.

peace,

DSF.

P.S.

I know this will sound craaaazy.

But I forgot to add that I use,

Solfeggio Arpeggio.

On myself and plants every second week.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Lets Ride!!!!!!!!!!

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed