Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPeak View Post
    It might take a while but you could deff weed out some phenos matching the #1 and #2 if you dust some pollen and select into the F2 generation. You will probably find some awesome F1 combos between them and our #5 male though, shit might just be your new fav...
    You think like me GP! There's more to a strain then the F1 generation. Depending on what your looking for it's like getting a book and searching through it index first, then you go and find that page in and among all those other pages/phenos! Great answer by the way. I look forward to seeing what you cats are all about! Best of luck!

Crom

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    432 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom View Post
    There's more to a strain then the F1 generation. Depending on what your looking for it's like getting a book and searching through it index first, then you go and find that page in and among all those other pages/phenos!
    yes, Yes, and YES! Great analogy!

BP

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BudPatch View Post
    yes, Yes, and YES! Great analogy!

BP
    Thanks BP! I think with some crosses it's more about the genetics that they hold, then anything else. Like real deal strains from the past. You may not find the pure genetics, but if you can get enough of the genetics and select what you need you can breed something very close to what you want, should you be inclined. Bottom line is breeding is a goal. If you have a goal in your head for the perfect grail strain you just need to figure out what genetic backgrounds support that type of plant, and find some donors (mom/dad). I mean it's not easy by any means, but if you have had the strain and you know what to look for you'll see that lady in a crowd anywhere. Might take some runs to find her or perfect the combination of genetics but it's possible. Don't let breeding intimidate you! Jump in and start understanding the theory and science/math behind it, and get to practicing!

Crom

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    223 times
    Thats the best advice you can give a grower about breeding is just having a goal/ direction you want to go in and find a way to get there.

Also love the book analogy Crom

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    432 times
    You gotta see this Indica Kush from Northern India. Supposedly an inbred line brought back from N.I. by a local patient. We're doing the due diligence on this one now to determine authenticity.

Super dense lovely hash coated totem poles of earthy goodness.

Looking to do a pure landrace F1 hybrid with this and possibly an Afghani or Nepalese male if the genetics check out...we'll see!

BP

Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 08-24-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Awesome lookin plant! Man that's a running main cola! What does she smell of? Looks like Thai. Either way nice plant!

Crom

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    You gotta see this Indica Kush from Northern India. Supposedly an inbred line brought back from N.I. by a local patient. We're doing the due diligence on this one now to determine authenticity.

Looking to do a pure landrace F1 hybrid with this and possibly an Afghani or Nepalese male if the genetics check out...we'll see!

BP

that is a nice landrace 303 gonna be watching this I have some landrace seeds I would like to toy with in the future much respect

peace and it all starts here
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Hello WW community,

Ill start by saying that I have been cruising the forum for a few hours now and love this place looks great and the energy is positive for a new company like us!

I'm GreenPeak a 303 team member and breeder, I'm starting up this thread because we at 303 love to get input from the growing community. Here BP and I will be posting shots of some of our moms, new discoveries, and tester grows. I'd be pumped to see some suggestions once the pics start flowing of any crosses or projects you'd like to see us undertake. As well any testers or free-b's you get from the 303 team please post results here.

Basically this is going to be a thread of MILG (mothers I'd like growing), talk on what crosses might look good on our line up and which projects are testing well.

Thanks everybody and here are some shots of our Northern Lights #1 day 54

Attachment 5651Attachment 5652Attachment 5653
    the pics are beautiful...and i really enjoyed your play on milfs
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    B.P.

That looks absolutely smashing.
    I will be keeping my eye on this landrace from now, until it hits the self.

Peace and prosperity,

DSF.

BP

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    haha yep heard those twigs snapping behind me... glad to here you will be working with the beans we put this project out for growers/ patients just like you who have a fetish with the lights lol.

The 303 team loves it here you guys have been so welcoming for a new seed company, being involved is the least we can do... hopefully soon we will be giving some freedies to all the WW community in thanks for all the support we have been getting!

Put me on that list when they drop!!!!!!!!!!!

Would be honored to take a shot at them round the end of the year. NL#1 is the funk I want to blow in the atmosphere.When do you anticipate gettin' em out?

Keep up the good work gents
    Last edited by Vet; 08-24-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast