what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    Nice........
    Quote Originally Posted by budpatch View Post
    thanks for getting this thread rocking greenpeak! Can't wait to test the bubblegum...and nice pics from the kootz grow of grape ultra!

Here is the now famous blue dream haze cut from southern california.

Once you've grown this cut, you understand why it came to be so coveted.

Frost covered, tangy blueberry haze muffin buds with great yield potential and a wonderful blanket medicinal effect.

Not sure how we are going to work this into 303's arsenal yet...but i think you'll see it in a future hybrid.

Bp

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    223 times
    Here is the other grape ultra pheno that went to 58 days and has a 32 oz gatorade in the shot for scale!! Not quite the grape flavor of the #2 pheno, but comes across as a more hashy diesel

resized gatorade pheno_002.jpgresized gatorade pheno_004.jpgresized gatorade pheno_006.jpgresized gatorade pheno_007.jpgresized gatorade pheno_016.jpgresized gatorade pheno_018.jpgresized gatorade pheno_026.jpg

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Lookin good 303, welcome to WW! Never had the NL#1, but I love the NL#5 flavor/smell! I'm gonna be poppin some Super Glue in the future, lookin forward to having some NL in the garden! Best of luck to you and your seed co guys/gals!

Cheers,
    Crom

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Originally posted by Greenpeak.

Here is the other grape ultra pheno that went to 58 days and has a 32 oz gatorade in the shot for scale!! Not quite the grape flavor of the #2 pheno, but comes across as a more hashy diesel

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    432 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom View Post
    Lookin good 303, welcome to WW! Never had the NL#1, but I love the NL#5 flavor/smell! I'm gonna be poppin some Super Glue in the future, lookin forward to having some NL in the garden! Best of luck to you and your seed co guys/gals!

Cheers,
    Crom
    Thanks for the props Crom! I've been lurking in your threads for a minute now...Cannobi Genetis is doing BIG things as well.

I've run the Seedism Superglue...not bad at all.

Blessings to you and your garden.

BP

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPeak View Post
    Hello WW community,

Ill start by saying that I have been cruising the forum for a few hours now and love this place looks great and the energy is positive for a new company like us!

I'm GreenPeak a 303 team member and breeder, I'm starting up this thread because we at 303 love to get input from the growing community. Here BP and I will be posting shots of some of our moms, new discoveries, and tester grows. I'd be pumped to see some suggestions once the pics start flowing of any crosses or projects you'd like to see us undertake. As well any testers or free-b's you get from the 303 team please post results here.

Basically this is going to be a thread of MILG (mothers I'd like growing), talk on what crosses might look good on our line up and which projects are testing well.

Thanks everybody and here are some shots of our Northern Lights #1 day 54

Attachment 5651Attachment 5652Attachment 5653
    I'm very keen on what you're doing with these NL crosses on the Aurora project. I'd love a cut of some old school NL fire. I've got some from Bodhi, Seedism, and working on a few others. Might be a favorite all time strain for me.

outwest

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Can I see em Outwest? Got a lil love thing going on with them Lights too. It's been one of my longest journey's to locate and it was flooded in late 80's till 90's. Just got to keep searching and knocking on the biker clubs, hippie coloney, or rednecks door till I find the #1,#2, n #5. I like the crosses and all, but yeah gotz to get the one that glows in the dark thier so lime green and mean. FUNK ON
    Quote Originally Posted by outwest View Post
    I'm very keen on what you're doing with these NL crosses on the Aurora project. I'd love a cut of some old school NL fire. I've got some from Bodhi, Seedism, and working on a few others. Might be a favorite all time strain for me.

outwest
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    223 times
    Well funkmonk you should try and get your hands on some of our aurora project beans considering it has the #1 #2 and #5 in it! check out the info on our site if your interested 303seeds.com. It might take a while but you could deff weed out some phenos matching the #1 and #2 if you dust some pollen and select into the F2 generation. You will probably find some awesome F1 combos between them and our #5 male though, shit might just be your new fav...

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I guess ya having notice me stalking ya guys, LOL, oops your not suppose to let the victim know their being watched, lol. Planned on doing a lil pheno searching once the get in my hands, keep up the great work and appericiate the time Budpatch and you do here for us at WW. FUNK ON
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPeak View Post
    Well funkmonk you should try and get your hands on some of our aurora project beans considering it has the #1 #2 and #5 in it! check out the info on our site if your interested 303seeds.com. It might take a while but you could deff weed out some phenos matching the #1 and #2 if you dust some pollen and select into the F2 generation. You will probably find some awesome F1 combos between them and our #5 male though, shit might just be your new fav...
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    223 times
    haha yep heard those twigs snapping behind me... glad to here you will be working with the beans we put this project out for growers/ patients just like you who have a fetish with the lights lol.

The 303 team loves it here you guys have been so welcoming for a new seed company, being involved is the least we can do... hopefully soon we will be giving some freedies to all the WW community in thanks for all the support we have been getting!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast