Blazing Pistileros
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    155 times
    Weed Buck$
    hello friends
    i would like to offer 20% discount on IVS seeds (not working with other breeders we carry) if you re interested in any of the blazing pistileros gear, please pm me and i will send you an invoice minus 20%...

we have another offer for you guys, if you like Eco-minded clothing and want to help saves the planet ! we've scored a nice discount for you with our friends over @ THTC [the hemp trading company] simply go to their website : THTC | ORGANIC,HEMP,BAMBOO,COTTON ~ FAIRTRADE ETHICAL CLOTHING @THTC

do your shopping and at checkout enter coupon/discount : IVS15 for a nice 15% discount on your cart ! (does not apply to sales items)

cheers
    jeffman
    I & I believe the Cannabis Plant is sacred. I & I believe no authority on Earth has the right to prevent me from growing and using a plant that relieves my pain and brings me peace. The Herb is part of my religion

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffman View Post
    hello friends
    i would like to offer 20% discount on IVS seeds (not working with other breeders we carry) if you re interested in any of the blazing pistileros gear, please pm me and i will send you an invoice minus 20%...

we have another offer for you guys, if you like Eco-minded clothing and want to help saves the planet ! we've scored a nice discount for you with our friends over @ THTC [the hemp trading company] simply go to their website : THTC | ORGANIC,HEMP,BAMBOO,COTTON ~ FAIRTRADE ETHICAL CLOTHING @THTC

do your shopping and at checkout enter coupon/discount : IVS15 for a nice 15% discount on your cart ! (does not apply to sales items)

cheers
    jeffman
    thanks jeffman, consider some of your magic all mine, huhaaaaaaaaa. thanks for the savings and my the funk fall upon you and your crew. Love your guys site at Irie and plan on my first purchase next week.
    Funk Monk