Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blazing Pistileros
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    155 times
    Weed Buck$
    here we have one of our main strain, Mau-mau.
    mau mau is an homage we wanted to give to an amazing UK street/Graf artist, we really love his ecological stance and wanted to do a little something for him, we used a blockhead indica dominant from breeder steve and crossed it to a male killa queen F6 from our own stock, the result is some amazing crystal covered buds that turns golden once ready to be picked ! we sent some buds to mau-mau to have is approval, since he loved the medicine so much, he decided to design the seed pack, praising peter tosh old LP legalize it

the mau mau pictured was grown from seed, it's an F3, i ve grown many mau-mau over the years, and this one is very nice, it might replace the mother stock in the future, will see how it goes after some deep testing.
    mau-mau was tested with a gas chromatograph at 16.4% thc & 0.5% cbd, these result are really accurate and not fancy like many companies on the seed market, we do test our own products.

this plant was grown in a 12.5l airpot, coco as medium, tropf blumat for watering, feeding was done using dutch formula 3 parts, rinsed for 2 weeks.
    enjoy
    cheers
    jeffman

maumauBOTM.jpgmaumau14.jpgmaumau13.jpgmaumau12.jpgmaumau11.jpgmaumau10.jpgmaumau9.jpgmaumau8.jpgmaumau7.jpgmaumau6.jpgmaumau5.jpgmaumau4.jpgmaumau3.jpgmaumau2.jpgmaumau1.jpg
    I & I believe the Cannabis Plant is sacred. I & I believe no authority on Earth has the right to prevent me from growing and using a plant that relieves my pain and brings me peace. The Herb is part of my religion

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Weed Buck$
    Looking good Jeffman. muchísimas gracias.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    minus 1 pack
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    102 times
    Weed Buck$
    This strain looks dank as hell

Blazing Pistileros
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    155 times
    Weed Buck$
    thanks guys !
    it s a real treats to smoke out
    cheers
    jeffman
    I & I believe the Cannabis Plant is sacred. I & I believe no authority on Earth has the right to prevent me from growing and using a plant that relieves my pain and brings me peace. The Herb is part of my religion

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Weed Buck$
    Thats a sexy girl you got there Boom chicka Mau-Mau.. Lol!
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Weed Buck$
    Those pictures are amazing, love the colors as well as the frost. I do find a little humor in the fact that you are calling a graffiti artist ecological, I think graffiti can be truly beautiful works of art often but there are a lot of people that consider it pollution. Not trying to be an asshole just my .02$, I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Blazing Pistileros
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    155 times
    Weed Buck$
    thanks mal

we call him ecological because most of his work is against top chumps, he mostly uses recycled stock or metal found on the beach to paint is artwork, so yeah he is an eco-terrorist like sea shepherd crew !
    cheers
    jeffman

you can check is work out here :
    Graffiti Art by Mau Mau - mau-mau.co.uk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Weed Buck$
    Thank you Jeffman, I was really hoping you wouldn't take that the wrong way. I'm kinda an idiot sometimes and my humor doesn't always go over like I think it should, I was truly just fucking around. You do have some serious fire going on, I've been hearing about you guys for a while now but was stuck at the farm for 3-4 years and was wearing blinders. They took those off for me by losing several packs in the mail(15-18) in one order with 4 envelopes(Ogr and Top Dawg and others) , anyway I'm very interested in your seeds and will be purchasing some in the future. That Grendel has my attention as well as mau mau, take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Weed Buck$
    posted by Jeffman,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Medical Marijuana Classified Ads

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only, by visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2017 WeedWatch.com Powered by The THC Group, LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed