Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Weed Buck$
    Mau mau is definitely bomb. Got this when they first dropped. That 98aww x gws was awesome as well. My buddies been running the widow shark, (purple pheno), for a lil over a year, and also keeps my purple may may mom. Bout to pop some of your cat piss pk x 98aww soon. I have a question though, was sent a pack of big ko, and usain bolt from ya, what are they. Asked mota, but he got all Moody tude about it, so I leave that alone when talking with them, ya know.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Blazing Pistileros
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    155 times
    Weed Buck$
    hey ralph
    glad you liked the mau-mau and the aloha white widow crosses, hazeman did an outstanding job on these AWW crosses !

if i recall well usain bolt was : quicker [sensi star x herijuana] X berry bolt [G bolt x bubbleberry]
    and big KO : Ko kush X herijuana, these were handed as freebees and not too many were made, i ve had the chance to smoke some usain bolt and it was quiet good and real frosty.

cheers
    jeffman
    I & I believe the Cannabis Plant is sacred. I & I believe no authority on Earth has the right to prevent me from growing and using a plant that relieves my pain and brings me peace. The Herb is part of my religion

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Weed Buck$
    Could you give us a smoke report on these strains, would be a real help figuring out which ones to grow. All of your plants look incredible just wondering what these beauties taste like or what tastes you can expect from a pack. I hope things are good

mal

Blazing Pistileros
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    155 times
    Weed Buck$
    hi guys
    i ll have someone in a couple of months do smoke report for me, as i don t have much time to write them.
    most of our strains are real fruity, that s what we re looking for, taste
    have a great day
    cheers
    jeffman
    I & I believe the Cannabis Plant is sacred. I & I believe no authority on Earth has the right to prevent me from growing and using a plant that relieves my pain and brings me peace. The Herb is part of my religion

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    46 times
    Weed Buck$
    hopefully I've been blessed with such a beautiful gem in my pack

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Weed Buck$
    not complaining by any means a my eyes were very enjoyably treated to quite a sight. now... to figure out how to get the song that is stuck in my head as a result of the strain name is going to be a challenge

Status
    Liked
    2 times
    Weed Buck$
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphWiley View Post
    Mau mau is definitely bomb. Got this when they first dropped. That 98aww x gws was awesome as well. My buddies been running the widow shark, (purple pheno), for a lil over a year, and also keeps my purple may may mom. Bout to pop some of your cat piss pk x 98aww soon. I have a question though, was sent a pack of big ko, and usain bolt from ya, what are they. Asked mota, but he got all Moody tude about it, so I leave that alone when talking with them, ya know.
    Well hi there WW followers and RalphWiley,
    I to have some TBP Freebies including BIG KO, its in its 8th,wk bloom n she's doing complete darkness for the chop as we speak (highly recommend for sleep/narcotic effects).

I know its only 1 plant from the Ko Kush BX'' with Herijunana, and so far from what I have sampled beats both Herijuana , and Ko Kush together, a little leafy but thats some phenotype expression, I'm wondering what back crossing does,??? (I'm not a breeder) is it to fix certain traits I dunno,??.

For me beats Herijuana hands down, tastes real spicy/hash, and Fruity Bubblegum flavor, all the dark hash flavors packed with a punch still got well over half a pack left,well over 5 beanZ.

Ive been looking and asking about to find as much as possible about Big KO, as well as Mau Freisas= Erdpurt X Mau Mau,(Herijuana? Mau Mau daddy maybe).
    Dunno if this is also crossed daddy with Herijuana??, and also Lemon mau = Sensi Star X herijuana Mau mau, All 3 strains I just say's whats on the packet, just can not find who done the cross I just got them gifted from Jeffman himself.
    I'm open for correction as nobody seems to know nothing bout them, n when I ask breeder's I get the same kind of reply if any.
    Anyway, I have the Big Ko to look forward to chop (anytime), and just now 2nd day 12/12, I have the Erpurt X's which I'm looking forward to, the Sensi Star X herijuana/ Mau mau, or herijuana are with the rest in the fridge.

Ive had to de scale my projects and have turned to the CFL/ Micro sections, thats why its just one girl here and there, but sorry I can not be more of a help, all beanZ Germinated as normal except the Erdpurt X's, them beanz are old and brown, but after leaving them for a week I eventually got myself a tap root, I was well chuffed.
    Will report back on the Big Ko, as well as the Erdpurt X's (Mau Friesas).

GreetZ Bodderas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Buy Marijuana Seeds - USA shipping

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only, by visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2017 WeedWatch.com Powered by The THC Group, LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed