Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3989 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Your kind comment made me smile, funkmonk. Thank you.
    taaldow, mal, funkmonk and 1 others like this.

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1540 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Heya FM - just a head's up Blue Dreamsicle has been tested inside out. It's the Blue Dream x Orange Crush x Sandstorm. James Hawg, the breeder of Hawgsbreath, worked the Blue Dream and Orange Crush together and I added in the sandstorm. So what it ended up being was an Indica Version of Blue Dream that has phenos that tastes like Oramnge Dreamsicles with heavy purple coloration and HEAVY yields. The phenos without the heavy purple coloration tend to be more frosty, but what seems to remain is that it's a basic Blue Dream Indica. Hope that helps!

If you do grow it PLEASE take pictures.... I get emails from people all day long that grow stuff out and say how wonderful it is...but no pictures so it's as good as never happening =)
    taaldow, mal, Vet and 5 others like this.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Will do, I have to go getting from my buddy, and will be like 2013 season though. Heavy schedule for the end of this yr. Sucka's, if ya going to brag or tag something rep some pictures peeps. How are they not give the breeder shots of his strain and thank him? Count on a private photo session Matt. LOL. My friend got em as testers a long time ago I think or something he got from another dude. Either way my boy snagged em up for me cause I wanted the Blue Dream at the time, and you were the only one with it. I see some dudes using it or trying to make it. Again, cause of my misconception of test beans last yr was way different, but Ill take a shot of the pack when I get em to see if you can tell me if they were prerelease or something. FUNK ON
    taaldow, mal, Vet and 4 others like this.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12805 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    Heya FM - just a head's up Blue Dreamsicle has been tested inside out. It's the Blue Dream x Orange Crush x Sandstorm. James Hawg, the breeder of Hawgsbreath, worked the Blue Dream and Orange Crush together and I added in the sandstorm. So what it ended up being was an Indica Version of Blue Dream that has phenos that tastes like Oramnge Dreamsicles with heavy purple coloration and HEAVY yields. The phenos without the heavy purple coloration tend to be more frosty, but what seems to remain is that it's a basic Blue Dream Indica. Hope that helps!

If you do grow it PLEASE take pictures.... I get emails from people all day long that grow stuff out and say how wonderful it is...but no pictures so it's as good as never happening =)
    Sounds like good sleep meds right there.

peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Damn it dubs, cant slide anything you now, being a mod now....LOL..Was going to bring it up to you and see what cha thought, but your here. So surprise buddy, think I found one. HEHE. FUNK ON
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Sounds like good sleep meds right there.

peace,

DSF.
    taaldow, mal, Vet and 3 others like this.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12805 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Damn it dubs, cant slide anything you now, being a mod now....LOL..Was going to bring it up to you and see what cha thought, but your here. So surprise buddy, think I found one. HEHE. FUNK ON
    Thanks Funk,

You know me the min I hear purp, orange, Indica .........
    I am on it like a fly on food.

peace and thanks,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    too funny!
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    racerx - how long does the high last? there is a cut of blue dream running around out here that lasts about 4.5 hours or so, really nice plant, wondering if this gives it a run because that version is hard as hell to find.
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12