Terms | WW Apps Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Bert_Cannavelli
  • 2 Post By RacerX

Thread: Got $4.20 to Pitch in For Marijuana Legalization? Help NORML Smoke the Vote This Nove

Admin

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1840 times
    Weed Buck$
    Blog Entries
    Pin It!
    The 2012 election is, without a doubt, the most important one yet in the world of marijuana law refom. Three states, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon will be voting to legalize marijuana use by responsible adults and Montana, Arkansas, and Massachusetts, will be voting on medical marijuana issues. These reform efforts, coupled with local ballot measures to decriminalize possession and a presidential election, give us the opportunity to make history this November. Help us deliver the knock out blow to cannabis prohibition this fall, support the National Organization for the Reform [...]

The 2012 election is, without a doubt, the most important one yet in the world of marijuana law refom. Three states, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon will be voting to legalize marijuana use by responsible adults and Montana, Arkansas, and Massachusetts, will be voting on medical marijuana issues. These reform efforts, coupled with local ballot measures to decriminalize possession and a presidential election, give us the opportunity to make history this November.
    Help us deliver the knock out blow to cannabis prohibition this fall, support the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) in our fight to legalize responsible adult use of marijuana. Join us by donating to our fundraiser on Crowdtilt.com – donate $50, $25, $4.20, $1, whatever you can afford. Since its founding in 1970, NORML has provided a voice in the public policy debate for those Americans who oppose marijuana prohibition and favor an end to the practice of arresting marijuana smokers. Your donation ensures we can continue our mission to end cannabis prohibition once and for all.
    Together we can do this. With a little help from our friends, we WILL legalize cannabis.

NOTE: Your card will only be charged if we reach our goal of $4,200 dollars in ten days, if we don’t no one gets charged and we don’t get any donations, so please help with whatever amount you can and share with family and friends!
    Read NORML’s 2012 Election Guide, Smoke the Vote, here to learn about all the ways marijuana policy is coming into play during the fall election.

More...

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3989 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    I have questions on how donated money will be used. If it'll be used to advocate for ballot initiatives to legalize cannabis use and possession, I'm anxious to contribute. If the money is used to campaign for candidates NORML sees as cannabis-friendly, I'm less likely to donate, because that introduces other issues into the mix (e.g., a candidate's positions on things like deficit management, defense and entitlement spending, the role of government in regulating the free market, and the proper size and scope of government itself). I want the government to take its damn hands off my my cannabis, but I don't want to achieve that end without considering how the means we choose to accomplish our goal may affect the remainder of my life and lifestyle.
    Last edited by RacerX; 08-29-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    funkmonk and Dublinskunkfiend like this.