Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-06-2012, 03:23 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- 12800 times
- Weed Buck$
A Brownwood woman, 28-year-old Breanna Spencer was sentenced to 40 years in prison after she plead guilty to possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana.
Spencer pleaded guilty on the charges Monday and a 35th District Court jury handed down the sentence Wednesday after hearing testimony.
Spencer was arrested along with 32-year-old Jennifer Goins and Thomas Berry during a January 21st traffic stop in Blanket after a tip was given to Brown County Sheriff’s Office informing that the trio was on their way to Stephenville to purchase drugs from a major supplier.
During the stop, BCSO deputies found 14 grams of methamphetamine and a half pound of marijuana in the pickup truck the three were traveling in, according to law enforcement reports.
These arrests led to the May drug roundup “Operation Baker’s Dozen” 24 people were arrested on multiple charges.
Goins was previously sentenced a 20 year prison term and Thomas Berry’s case is pending in the 35th District Court.
- By Dublinskunkfiend in forum Marijuana News TopicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:00 PM
- By Dublinskunkfiend in forum Marijuana News TopicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
- By Dublinskunkfiend in forum Marijuana News TopicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2012, 04:18 PM
- By Dublinskunkfiend in forum Marijuana News TopicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:22 PM
- By Bert_Cannavelli in forum NORML NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2011, 05:27 AM