Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12800 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Maddfarmer Genetics Strawberry Frost Pheno 1 (Fat Bud Pheno)

Grown By: Melvan
    Report By: Melvan

Lineage: (Kushman’s Strawberry Cough x Tom Hill Deep Chunk) x Spacequeen

Bag Appeal 8 Nice sized buds, really filled the bag. 9 on the sparkle scale.

Nug Density: 9 at harvest 8 at dry. Firm buds throughout flowering that lost less than average in the dry process.

Aroma: 8 Sweet and fruity, not really able to identify one specific smell. Hubby says it reminds him of “red” cough syrup. When I opened the jar after the cure I caught that smell a lot more

Taste: 8-The closest thing I can think of is a watered down fruit punch. The cheap stuff in the gallon jugs for a $1 that you have to cut with water to drink they’re so sweet.

Harsh/Smoothness: 7 just dry 9 after cure.

Potency: 8 Hits you in the head pretty hard at half cloudy half clear harvest.

Overall Satisfaction: 8.5

Coughlock/Uplifting: A happy giggly buzz. I had a group of people over to just hang out and we were passing her around. Everyone really enjoyed her. In the Volcano you get a pleasant fruit taste that a couple of people said lingered on the tongue for them. Conversation flowed nice, everyone was chatting and laughing. And we all needed water for the dry mouth.

It’s also one of those “forgetful” buzzes. You know, the one where all the time you’re saying “what was I saying?” or “What was I doing” or “Where are we going?”

Wore off nicely without leaving us too tired to smoke more.

Medicinal Uses: Mild headaches. Neck pain, shoulder pain. I harvest at half cloudy half clear for personal use. Taken to 30% amber I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t become a nice muscle relaxer as well.

Overall score: 8

Keeper: Undecided at this time. Currently running clones to help with that decision.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12800 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Strain: Strawberry Frost~ Pheno #2- SCDC(Kyle Kushmans Starberry Cough(f)xTom Hill's Deep Chunk(m))(f) x Space Queen "The Dick" pheno(m)
    Tester: Chrgrsfan

Style of Grow: Indoor, Seed

Grow Medium & Method : Soilless, Organic

Nutrients: Custom food recipe.

Veg Lighting: MH

Flower Lighting: HPS High Output

Veg/Flower Time: 4 weeks/ 56 days

Cure Time: 4 weeks

Eye Appeal: 9.2- Tight Light Green Nugs w/flecks of Gold + Mauve colored Hairs, Very Heavily Crystalized~

Flower Density: 9.0- Firm & Compact~

Aroma: 9.3- Fresh Berries & Cream w/Eucalyptus undertones, Pleasently Sweet~

Smoking Style: Da Budda Vaporizer, Glass Draw Bowl Bong, Zig Zag Ultra Thin Style Papered Joint

Flavor: 9.2- Dry hit on "J" just the same as the aroma. Smoke has a Sweet Berry front with a light Eucalyptus finish~

Mellowness: 9.1- Nice & Mellow; However if held long & deep "The Cough" characteristics come out~

Potency: 9.3- Very Potent "Indica" high

Type of High: 9.2- Very Couchlock type high, Hits you in the Forehead like a Sledgehammer, Very Narcotic~

Length of High: 9.2- Long, Long, Long .

Medicinal Properties: 9.3- Pain, Anxiety, Sleep Aid, Appetite Stimulant, Deep Relaxation~

Overall Rating: 9.2- Rates so high due to Flavor, Medicinal Properties, & Potency~

Final Thoughts: Very Strong Smoke~ This is about as Indica of a high as your going to get~ Again this one is not for the faint of heart~ La La Land Weed~ Very nice smoke but not for everyone~

Disclaimer: I rate on a scale of 1-10. 10 would be a perfect score, which does not exist in my world. If anything was to ever score that high (perfect 10), then why would I ever look for anything else? Perfect means nothing to change or improve at all. So anything above 9 has to be a religious experience, imho! ~H~

mal
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3981 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Sounds delicious as well as potent, thanks for the great smoke report. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal