Thread: Tootsie Roll <Chocoolate Thai x Pestilence> Test Grow

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1964 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    First let me start off by thanking the man himself Ink!! Thanks bro for letting me test some of your gems. I have stayed up many all nighters trying to catch some of your gear before it disappears and you have blessed me with a test. Dude, you have me so stoked. Thank again bro.

Well without further ado, here are the ladies 2 and 3 weeks in veg. The 3 week old is the biggest in the box and they both are doing very well. I will be using botanicare nutes in hydro and veg them under 400 cmh and flower under 1k hort blue. Not much to show but here are the little princesses.

week3.jpgweek3-5.jpgweek3-4.jpgweek3-3.jpgweek3-2.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Its a bird, its a plain, its funk'n mari jane. Nice to see you roll the dice with this one homeslice. Man of your stature should slay this one for the inkster. Funk on and another fine show to watch and learn. funk off
    Funk Monk

mal
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    I take it these are feminized seeds, I grew that pestilence before and that girl had me zoned out for 6 months, in a good way. I grew 7 seeds and got 7 females and they were all identical, you could also trim the plants in about 2 minutes. Very tasty with a couchglue buzz, because you were glued to the couch after 2-3 hits 1 if you weren't experienced. Good luck with these gems, wonder what the Choc. Thai will bring to the mix? I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1964 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Yes these are fems. Love the description you give them. Hope these turn out just as good.

Girls are still happy and healthy doing they thing. Pretty easy to grow so far. This is there true 3 week start.

week4-2.jpgweek4-10.jpgweek4.jpgweek4-12.jpgweek4-6.jpgweek4-3.jpgweek4-4.jpgweek4-7.jpg

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1964 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Top the girls the other day and they both are recovering well. Strong, vigorous and very easy to grow.

week4a-3.jpgweek4a-2.jpgweek4a-4.jpgweek4a.jpgweek4atop.jpg

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1964 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Girls are still doing wonderfully well. It was a little strange when I topped one it bleed clear like all the other girls, but when I topped the other one it bleed red like blood. Very different then what I was expecting to see. Both handled topping well and growing awesomely. Thanks again Ink for the awesome gear.

week5.jpgweek5-8.jpgweek5-7.jpgweek5-5.jpgweek5-6.jpgweek5-2.jpgweek5-3.jpgweek5-4.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Damn old luck that's some strange stuff. Were you using a razor blade? Sometimes Ive seen some discoloring on my scalpel if I don't wipe it clean every swipe. Bleeding chocolate maybe, mmmm, I hope you the best with these lovely ladies! funk on
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Every now and then I run across a strain that seems to bleed.. My ice plant did that.. I think my UW did that too..

Just realized that this is post #420! Woo Hoo!
    Last edited by PDX420Grower; 10-02-2012 at 04:31 AM.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1964 times
    Weed Buck$
    no sir, was using new scissors actually.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Damn old luck that's some strange stuff. Were you using a razor blade? Sometimes Ive seen some discoloring on my scalpel if I don't wipe it clean every swipe. Bleeding chocolate maybe, mmmm, I hope you the best with these lovely ladies! funk on

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    OldLuck, it kinda tripped me out the 1st time I seen it.. Happened to me just as it happened to you.. Topping my plants and all of a sudden 1 starts bleeding dark red (not dripping, just a lil bubble forming on top of the cut) instead of the normal clear juice.. Tripped me out.. I thought it had to do with the nutes at 1st, but they all were fed the same, and the ones that bled, always bled.. Kinda cool tho
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast