Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Tude is so dam messed up....

Buy 2 Bodhi strains & get a free pack of Dream Lotus is a crock of $hit! Made 2 separate orders the same day and was told by Tude staff that they wouldn't give them to me. Square guy like myself contacted Bodhi and he returned message in 2 hours and said he would take of it. Karma is always riding when you GIVE!

Just Sayin watch yo $$$$

Status
    Liked
    1040 times
    Weed Buck$
    hey vet thx for the heads up - never had an issue with freebies and attitude before

where they not giving you any freebies - or just none on the second order?
    mal, Vet, funkmonk and 2 others like this.
    this place could have been cool - now its just another revenue stream - peace out!

Vet
    Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Not honoring the Bodhi freebie....

I will donate the other freebies they give!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Bum deal Vet, sucks to hear of this. Ive always enjoyed the services of Attitude from years past. Haven't ordered since beginning of summer, and hopefully won't have to for another few years. That's a fat sack of goodness that Bodhi got with you and took it into his own hands. Great to hear the a great dude like you didn't get the short end of the stick, and keep that head high, if not blaze another of your Cheech Wizard/Medicine Budha, and live life intended to be, funky and free
    TreFarmer, mal, Vet and 4 others like this.
    Funk Monk

Vet
    Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    True.....

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    I made an order on Tuesday morning form the Attidude seed bank I got more Bodhi gear Jabba's Stash & was delighted to see all the freebies,anyway I went to pay for the order with my cc using there sage pay but was brought to some sort of loading page but it froze & it didn't take the payment.i went back into my account to try pay again but couldn't?so I had to make the order again by this time it was late early Tuesday morning,I was busy for the day & didn't get back to make the order again untill Tuesday night going into we'd morning any made the order again but this time most of the freebies from the original order were gone something like ten freebies second order 2 freebies.at the bottom of the order it says any comments with order,I explained what had happened but they haven't emalid me or changed the order it's already dispatched so ill have to wait & see if the gave me the freebies most of which I will donate!but untill this I have found the Attidude to be very fast & have only ever contacted them once before asking to switch one of the freebies with another of there freebies because I had got that strain on previous order but I was told NO they do not switch the freebies I asked for the OG 18 instead of the Kandy Kush both where going as freebies depending of order value!i have found that the Seed Depot are easy to deal with any will do most things to keep you happy especially if the have advertised so!!i will let you know what the sent me if the extra freebies where there or not?Peace out for now.
    IMF
    TreFarmer, mal, Vet and 5 others like this.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Vet
    Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Got e-mail yesterday that Love Triangle shipped ,30 minutes later got the notice they were out of stock...!

They said Bodhi re-stock in 2 weeks & 1 hour later was e-mailed that it may be longer than that..Sorry
    Told them to hold $$ until re-stock or 303 Apex Kush hits and the waiting game continues....

Triangle Kush-less

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post
    Got e-mail yesterday that Love Triangle shipped ,30 minutes later got the notice they were out of stock...!

They said Bodhi re-stock in 2 weeks & 1 hour later was e-mailed that it may be longer than that..Sorry
    Told them to hold $$ until re-stock or 303 Apex Kush hits and the waiting game continues....

Triangle Kush-less

Stay positive in a crappy situation, and I believe you may end up better than the original order, funk on, stalking continues for that Trianlgle Kush
    IrishMediFarmer, mal, Vet and 2 others like this.
    Funk Monk

Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    626 times
    Weed Buck$
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post

Triangle Kush-less

I got it. The first time around. Ill get to it eventually.

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post

Stay positive in a crappy situation, and I believe you may end up better than the original order, funk on, stalking continues for that Trianlgle Kush
    It's worth the wait.

outwest

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast