Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    WOW I will admit, I thought you got hosed. Good to hear I was wrong....
    Crossed fingers for OldLuck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by T1420 View Post
    Got a Email the other day stating that my order was gonna be reshipped..(Dont care just want to recieve my gear) DJ assured me he was a man of his word and not a thief, And I assured him that I would not slander his site and acknowledge the truth and give him credit for the resolution... Everyone makes mistakes, but those who acknowledge and correct them deserve recognition.. And when I order beans I do a bean pic at germ at least, to display the beans recieved pic so the breeder/seller can see whats being sold...... a pic is worth a 1000 words....
    Got faith in him 1 more time.. should be here within 3 weeks...I'll let the world know and see how it rolls. Thanks Peeps and GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    eatcake, mal, Vet and 6 others like this.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3989 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Got a Email the other day stating that my order was gonna be reshipped..(Dont care just want to recieve my gear) DJ assured me he was a man of his word and not a thief, And I assured him that I would not slander his site and acknowledge the truth and give him credit for the resolution... Everyone makes mistakes, but those who acknowledge and correct them deserve recognition.. And when I order beans I do a bean pic at germ at least, to display the beans recieved pic so the breeder/seller can see whats being sold...... a pic is worth a 1000 words....
    Got faith in him 1 more time.. should be here within 3 weeks...I'll let the world know and see how it rolls. Thanks Peeps and GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    I appreciate the fact that you're (supposedly) going to get your order. DJ may not be a thief, but there are too many stories like yours and OL's for me to ignore. Months are too long to wait for bean orders, unless they're being hand delivered from Nepal or Thailand or Africa. I don't need to purchase angst and worry - I have an abundance of that that I've acquired on my own for free.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3989 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Bc Bud Depot been thieves from the get go. They sell their gear and others, but I knew since the BC Mango experience in 04. They gave us either bogus beans and or kept our money and said that sending them is illegal after they got our cheddar! Funk on
    Dammit. I've got a Godbud vegging. It's from the only bean I was able to germ out my horrible BCBD experience (recounted here earlier), and I have one bean left (I traded the rest of it away). With your comment and the rest of history I'm getting, I just want to rip the vegging bitch out and stomp on that last bean, and then kick BCBD in the poon for fucking me nine ways from Sunday. I shoulda just done my homework and bought my Godbud gear from JotI.
    Last edited by RacerX; 09-29-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    237 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Dammit. I've got a Godbud vegging. It's from the only bean I was able to germ out my horrible BCBD experience (recounted here earlier), and I have one bean left (I traded the rest of it away). With your comment and the rest of history I'm getting, I just want to rip the vegging bitch out and stomp on that last bean, and then kick BCBD in the poon for fucking me nine ways from Sunday. I shoulda just done my homework and bought my Godbud gear from JotI.
    Vancouver Island Seed Bank now has a website that takes credit cards. It is called North Country Seeds. I just ordered new JOTI and CCK gear from there this week. I will keep you guys posted on the delivery. Although I have done biz with VSB before with no issues, just not North Country. I did call VSB on the phone and walked through the North Country order just to make sure though.
    TreFarmer, mal, Vet and 3 others like this.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    237 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Wow talk about fast. VSB/ North Country already showed up just today. Everything intact, no "breeder" packs BUT these breeders dont use them anyway.(this is how VSB has always delivered) No freebies but they gave me a fairly deep discount upon phone call. Shipping is done old school style.

delivery consisted of:
    Jordan of the Islands:
    Gods lemon Skunk
    Gods Ak47
    Oh God
    God Bud
    Solar Warrior:
    Rainbow skunk
    Cash Crop Ken:
    Watermelon Nuken x 2

Probably not the best thread for good feedback on a seed bank.
    Last edited by eatcake; 10-02-2012 at 09:32 PM.
    taaldow, TreFarmer, mal and 5 others like this.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3989 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    I appreciate an outlet for JotI, eatcake, so I'm not throwing any stones.
    eatcake, mal, Vet and 2 others like this.

Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    626 times
    Weed Buck$
    Vsb is the only place in Canada I fuck with really. They will tell u opinions on strains, even guarantee 70% germ rates. No bullshit kish is mine for free cuz I got only 6 to pop. And I don't like the old way of seed storage but it works I guess. Dude let me know how watermelon x nuken is. I thought about it too. I'm kish all the way!
    eatcake, mal, Vet and 3 others like this.

Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    626 times
    Weed Buck$
    I got ripped by weed world. Fucking never sent my shit. Then said ok n still nothing. Then they just quit responding. Took me for 100$ and the seeds I did get before from them, not one started! All 30 were duds! From next gen too! So I'd say old shitty stock as well. Watch out for them!
    TreFarmer, mal, Vet and 4 others like this.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13941 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    HOF genetics @ CC thread that was deletd.

not getting paid sucks...
    i sent in beans almost a year ago...i have yet to be paid from this site. i tried several times to be nice and keep it behind the scenes, but i just keep getting blown off and im not the type to sit here and take it any more.

im sure this thread will get pulled...but hopefully enough noise is made that someone actually handles the debt. it's unprofessional and pretty low-ball when you have people that are depending on the income.

lame...

just got this off the cc site, and figured i'd copy and paste this. not sure what the deal is, but figured this might help some folks out with some opinions before it go deleted.
    TreFarmer, eatcake, mal and 4 others like this.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Well... I decided to send another Email inquiring about my order, and confirming shipment.. He responded quickly, but always acts like he has amnesia, it's always send me the info and I'll get on it...??In my last Email I pasted the invoice with date and all.. Well finally he got tired of Emails and I for the first time got a store update.. status has changed to shipped and royal mail has my package... just hope its not chocked full of the borg or some fuggin anthrax...LOL..(kinda) Pretty much dealing with someone who must have Ill feelings towards me considering the situation..But on a brighter note.. It dont look like I'm getting ripped off!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast