Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    UK
    Liked
    101 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!

Strain: ‘Daybreaker’ – (Chem D x Joseph OG) “Test strain” for Gage Green.

Growing Method: Indoor Passive Hydro’ using pot culture method grown out in a Coco & perlite mix (80/20%), CANNA (Coco) nutes/additives & medium. x3 600w HPS lighting in bloom and x2 300w CFL (blue) in veg.
    Growth/Yield: 82 days veg time from seeds sprouting with a flower time of 9-10 weeks, depending on phenotype. Vigorous rate of growth throughout veg and will feed quite heavy with a very high tolerance build up with nutrients/feeds. They responded great to topping with a good structure and branching in bloom and will veg out to trees perfect for lower plant number growers wanting huge mega yields!!. Unstopped they have been easy to manage and will even cope with gardens more suited to ‘SOG’ grows well too. Once flower is induced they will double their vegged to size (x2-3) or just over that. And will need added supports to hold up the extra heavy colas & buds these beauties produce. Pheno’s are also pretty stable too, only varying slightly in their heights and heaviness of aromas. The dominant find is a heavy ‘Chem D’ leaner with huge, dense flowers and a very stinky fuel/citrus bite. I did find a more stretchy pheno, that yields a little less and has more ‘OG’ like flower formations. This one was more earthy/fuel with stacked calyxes and both are very strong smelling throughout flowering. A super nutrient hog and a real solid producer of heavy yields.

Aroma: Full on heavy petrol fuelled and a very strong earthy pine kick. Hits the senses immediately and takes hold to make you take notice. Phenos vary in strength of smells with undertones ranging from earthy citrus pine to dank sour apple blossom funk.

Taste: Strong fuel and earthy spray like flavours, with an aftertaste of lemon pine to earthy apples depending on pheno. Not very striking though but it’s very easy to toke back on and get relaxed with.

Harsh/Smoothness: 50/50 really, smooth thick smoke on the inhale with a slight harshness coming through on the exhale.

Potency/High: Very strong!!, hits almost straight away to the face and mind with a hypnotising blanket feel and quickly expands out and around into the body with a warming rush buzz. Inspiring & cerebral feelings of joy in the head and total leg shaking strength in the body numbing effect.

Overall Satisfaction: The high is full on blissful and a real joy to be medicated on. Very little tolerance builds up, and it can keep on going till you pass out with this one. High lasts for around 1-2 hours and for heavy smokers (like me) this will be a most welcome strain.

Couchlock/Uplifting: 50/50 - Relaxing, comfortable and at the same time a little energetic too, the effect leaves me giggling and wanting to get something done, but unable to, due to the heavy buzzed stone feeling emanating around my body with a tingle.

Medicinal benefits: Relaxation, Pain/Ailments, Depression, Anxiety, Appetite and Sleep-Aid.

Overall score: 9.1 – This is a great all rounder and a real heavyweight in every department. Most definitely a strain set to please all the Diesel & Chem connoisseurs wanting those power meds and yields to match.

^^ 'Chem D' dom phenos

^^ 'Sour-Apple Blossom OG' pheno

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12805 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Thanks for the great grow and smoke reports Skunkmunkie.

Peace,

DSF.

mal
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3981 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Amazing job you Skunkie Monkie, sounds like some HappyBrother I grew from Karma. On the 2nd grow she really shined, anything with Chem D turns out pretty special. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13940 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    does my cup over flowith? much gracia's amigo! Funka ona!
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    UK
    Liked
    101 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Much respect & thanx fellas I've been testing for Gage for around a year and a half now and really enjoy working with their gear.
    I'll try anything once and there's many more strains still to grow through yet

Mal, that HB from KG has been on my list for a while now, I've seen great things from Karma
    funkmonk and Dublinskunkfiend like this.